Personally, you might say I'm "schizo" about our chances

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Personally, you might say I'm "schizo" about our chances

I've read the comments that CultureSound et al have made and I agree one hundred percent...but that does not mean that I as a reggaeboyz supporter and fan cannot voice an opinion which has been weighed based on evidence, without being termed "waggonist".

Don't get me wrong, I'd love more than anything to be proven wrong...that's where the schizo comes in... I'd love for the cinderella story to happen and by a minor miracle we advance to the hex... however, I maintain that, based on our performance so far (cannot score more than a goal that the opposition goalie fumbled... I attended that match in Toronto), I can only be optimistic based on pure emotion and rather than analysis based on empirical evidence. Without dissing the team as I'm sure no one goes out there to lose, I think our corner, well, let me not say dark but shadowy.

To God that I am wrong as I am planning to go to S.A. in 2010 and how much better would that be if the Reggaeboyz were there.

Regardless of who is in control...good luck Reggaeboyz, we'll need lots of it.
    Peter R

Peter me too, its called wishfull thinking, along the lines of a DSM ..psychosis , we have a mathematical chance.Maybe Tappa can have the balls fe call Onandi , King , Bennet , JJ, Campbell, Langley etc and camp them a Munro for the next qualifier.

I am praying for a miracle , How Africa fe miss we ?
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

I've read the comments that CultureSound et al have made and I agree one hundred percent...but that does not mean that I as a reggaeboyz supporter and fan cannot voice an opinion which has been weighed based on evidence, without being termed "waggonist".
      This is a part of what I have always stood against. People need to be able to put their views out and defend it without being branded "waggonist" and other terms like that. I think the way when all of us agree to everything is the day when we may as well closed down this forum and move on. I am sure most one here do not visit to be in agreement with everyone.
      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Tilla and Peter I understand what you saying...but when a guy predict doom prior to a round of games and then show up after the round of games and start to say I told you so...that is not being an active member of the board that is equivalent to somebody saying you are going to fail a test then cut out until you get your test results and then laugh after you...then dem gwen say they had your interest at heart.....yeah...that sound productive to you or is that rubbing salt into the wound

Comment

True enough... disrespecting "your own" side is bad-minded. Let's hope and pray for a fighting home stand.
          Peter R

Comment

You are "schizo" regardless. You still have any of the vintage left?

Comment

Working...
            X