• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bolt to train with Real Madrid

Jamaican sprint star Bolt to visit 'Late Show' with David Letterman

1 hour, 57 minutes ago

By The Associated Press

Everyone is chasing Usain Bolt.
    The world's fastest man is in high demand, the latest invitations coming from David Letterman and the Real Madrid soccer team.
    The three-time Beijing Olympic gold medallist will visit Letterman on CBS's "Late Show" on Sept. 24. This will be the Jamaican sprinter's first U.S. talk show appearance.

On Thursday, Real Madrid invited Bolt to visit the Santiago Bernabeu Stadium and watch a game. Bolt said he was invited to train with the club at an undetermined date.

"I'll definitely go," Bolt said on the website of the Laureus foundation. "I think Raul and Van Nistelrooy are some of the best goal scorers ever. I've watched Van Nistelrooy from when he was with Manchester United, so I know he's a great guy."
    Bolt returned home Monday to a parade in Kingston, where he was greeted by Prime Minister Bruce Golding and throngs of flag-waving fans.
    Bolt set world records in the 100 and 200 metres in Beijing, and his third gold medal came in Jamaica's 4x100 relay, also a world record. He is the first man to win the three Olympic events in a single Games since Carl Lewis in 1984.
    Bolt competed in meets in Belgium and Switzerland after the Olympics.
    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Even I got a call today from China about Bolt. Yes, likkle me! Why dem tink mi know him?

Oh, mussi because mi say mi a go drink a Hennessy off him head at Quad!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

A chinese M.D remarked when I told him we won the 100m for both men and women , he was so excited about the women , I told him we won the Gold in the 100m for women he said , no he said "three gold" I said no its one , he said no , 1st 2nd , 3rd three Gold ...I laughed !
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

remember when me a say Bolt fi go pon the American media curcuit, man like Sickko a come with some comments.

ah bwoy.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
        X