Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Maudib View Post
    Who yuh recommend to replace him ?
    That is immaterial right now. We just need to rid ourselves of this fool. We had the personnel for a good team and a good chance to qualify. We let him muck it up again with his damn ego.

Mi want unuh fi memba seh I did not want him to come back. Once he was here, I decided to fall in line. I never thought bringing him back was a progressive move.
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Originally posted by Maudib View Post
      Who yuh recommend to replace him ?
      Give the job to Tappa,he cant do any worse and he is a lot cheaper

Comment

Pity about Bibi's shot... but that and Shelton's close skills are pretty much all I had to cheer in this game. 1 goal and 1 point in three games... surely Tappa couldn't do worse? We should also look into a 3-Sound-Clash outside whichever hotel the teams use when they come here, we have a record of treating everybody like tourists when they treat us like dog-poo.
        Usain "Lightning" Bolt - 9.58 secs. WR.

Comment

What has he done as TD? Where is that plan that we expected 10 years ago? Are we any closer to getting that from him?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

That will take some time and it depends on the quality of coaches availaible. I though we shouldve hired Aregntinian Daniel Passarella before Simoes came on board. Passarella is an international coach with some pedigree and has coached at the highest level. Sure it will cost us money maybe $1 million US per year but imo that will be money well spent.

In the meantime, Simoes and his coaching staff should be sent packing. We're not going to South Africa anyway and starting right now we have 6 years to evaluate and get a structure in place for our youth teams and the senior team would be in much better shape when next qualification round starts.

Comment

Working...
            X