• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haiti U20 leads 1-0

Haiti's Yvesson Etienne

http://www.socawarriors.net/forum/in...topic=20484.60

RE: Haiti U20 leads 1-0

Nyamdirt, is it true that T&T lost to St. Kitts in the U-20 tourney?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

No way. This dude isour new site reporter on behalf of the CONCACAF U20 qualifying committee... if Trinidad had lost he would have posted it here.
      SA 2010: Reggae Boyz coming home!

Comment

nah it a dream not true

Comment

http://www.socawarriors.net/news2.htm
          Six days I work for my children, on the seventh day they work for me.
          Mitty

Comment

Mosiah, reading is believing

http://www.socawarriors.net/news2.htm
            Six days I work for my children, on the seventh day they work for me.
            Mitty

Comment

That thread says the score is 0-0.

Comment

Once again..... unnuh future look dim. Rough times ahead. Look on the bright side though, if FIFA allow wheelchairs on the field, you'll stil have Yorke and Latapy for 2014

Comment

oh and what about uno our under 17 cut uno arse

Comment

What about the fact that Jack made it easy for you and you still couldn't win the U-17 Caribbean Championship.

Comment

the three nil that your U17sgot last year AT HOME is the cut arse. This year you won a game where Jamaica had nothing to play for after getting screwed when you cheated your way into a favorable position by switching the rules in the middle of the tournament.

But we areplaying U20's right now. The spanking from St Kitts is the only cut arse you should be discussing... that's the truth

Comment

what nice excuse again and again quiet a licking is a licking oh nothing to play for this and that and chaet etc. i would not bother touch on the formatt change cause if you cannot understand that you all retarded

back to the point you all get lick and it could have been oh the boy had nothing to play 4

Comment

You're right. We should be talking about the U20 qualifiers as the post stated.

Too bad you can't find a St. Kitts forum.

Comment

Excuses? A trinidadian accusing others of making excuses? Who makes that infamous "it was fete match" after every friendly loss to Jamaica. Who Makes that infamous "they are too wild and too fast" excuse after everycompetitiveloss to Jamaica. You keep quiet because the only time youcan even get to a final round is by hosting it or cheating your way there.

You did lose to St Kitts last night. You did You Did You did so You are retarded if you think you can throw up any smoke screens about U17s and make us forget that.

Comment

yeah we lost so what they had they chance they eh put it away we lost. butlionpaw saying it bleek for us when in fact we cutJA ass in the under 17 .so what does that say for you all if he trying to say it bleek for us becuase of this loss ST KITTS BEAT OUT UNDER 20 AND OUR UNDER 17 BEAT YOU ALL SO WHAT THAT SAY? SHHHHHHHHH

Comment

Working...
                              X