Good luck to the Reggaeboyz tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good luck to the Reggaeboyz tonight

Good luck to the Reggaeboyzs tonight. We can do it. Lets not be afraid to succeed. The game in Honduras will be tough but we can do it. The outcome of this game will have a big impact on the direction of the rest of the qulification.

Only positive vibe now!!

Originally posted by Mac View Post
    Good luck to the Reggaeboyzs tonight. We can do it. Lets not be afraid to succeed. The game in Honduras will be tough but we can do it. The outcome of this game will have a big impact on the direction of the rest of the qulification.

Only positive vibe now!!
    Respek fi dat boss!

All the naysayers have to remember who we are and what odds we have shown that we're able to overcome.

Bolt showed the way recently.... a few days ago we were all in awe of the yard spirit... where is that when we need it??
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

bolt....tek it tuh di worl'!!!!

for today....reggae boyz tek it tuh honduras!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

All Aboard!!!!!

No Stop At All Driva.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Wiley Boo fi shine tonight, sneak a 1-0 and then its all systems go at the office where we will pick up another 7 points. 11 points should be enough to take us through.

Comment

what time is the game?

Comment

8:30
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

anybody knows what time is the game this evening?

Comment

We need goals not luck. At this stage it takes more than luc

k. We need guts,luck,precision,football sense,blessing and good team chemistry and spirit.

Comment

Working...
                  X