Realistically the reggaeboys not getting anywhere

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Realistically the reggaeboys not getting anywhere

without players like Marlon King, Jamal campbellryce, Jason Morrison,Khari Stephenson,Claude Davis,Damion Stewart,Teofore Bennett,Damion Francis,Nosworthy,Fabian Taylor,Richard Langley and Jermaine Johnston playing some part along the way. If we do not win the Honduras game we can start using the young local players for campaign 2014 in our next 3 home games and continue the program for then.

Right now Fuller,Bibi and Pepe are injured and are not playing to their full potential ...Evan Taylor is losing his phemom notoriety, Austin is not happy in Norway, Ricketts is not in professional environment for improvement,Jff is broke and lack basic team accomodation/security planning.Simoes is still experimenting with different players and living off past success of 98 by even considering Tappa couple months ago.

What is the staus of our academy?

If King is not playing in our next 3 games then the fans deserve to know why clearly ..There should n't be any hush hush foolishness like 98..Have we really learn from that time?

We have the same administrative players and thus we are performing the same foolish travel/accomodation/security plans.

Everyone else is taking the blame for the damn foolishness our players are doing on the field. I am only seeing few players playing their heart out and some are not ready for the full minutes 90 minutes but are not being replaced.

Who have improved drastically under Simoes coaching since his return.

Are we going to keep Simoes for 2014 whether we qualify or not ...or maybe we are going to dismantle his program and plans to pay someone else for couple years and when it is qualifying again we bring him back.

WE HAVE TO THIS WIN GAME TO HAVE THE SLIMEST CHANCE OF NOT ENDING LAST IN THIS ZONE.

you just lose your seat inna the war wagon...watch it...cause you nah chat wid sense...if everyside (except Canada) win a dem yard...why we can't do the same...a win will be nice but a draw will be good as long as we take care of home...

Comment

a nuh nutten.....one empty seat...PRESS DRIVAH, PRESS!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Bwoy yuh post full a contradictions.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

him team nah sah nothing man TEAM CANADA
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

[quote=No Mercy;127872]
            without players like Marlon King, Jamal campbellryce, Jason Morrison,Khari Stephenson,Claude Davis,Damion Stewart,Teofore Bennett,Damion Francis,Nosworthy,Fabian Taylor,Richard Langley and Jermaine Johnston playing some part along the way. If we do not win the Honduras game we can start using the young local players for campaign 2014 in our next 3 home games and continue the program for then.
            In the short term, some of these players wouldve definitely made this team better in WCQ, but in the long term and for the future we would be facing the same issues we have today without any football structure. Simoes was hired to take this current squad of players to SA and I think he was just not good enough for the task at hand.

Right now Fuller,Bibi and Pepe are injured and are not playing to their full potential ...Evan Taylor is losing his phemom notoriety, Austin is not happy in Norway, Ricketts is not in professional environment for improvement,Jff is broke and lack basic team accomodation/security planning.Simoes is still experimenting with different players and living off past success of 98 by even considering Tappa couple months ago

Totally agree with everything said. In all honest Taylor, Austin, Marshall and Andy Williams are liabilities to our squad and shouldnt be in the starting 11. It says alot about how good our defense is when pepe is our best defender currently.

Interesting question.

If King is not playing in our next 3 games then the fans deserve to know why clearly ..There should n't be any hush hush foolishness like 98..Have we really learn from that time?

Simoes has already proven how big is ego is. We saw that back in his first tenure. Yes we need discipline in our football but the last thing we also need is to alienate our best players from wanting to play for us now or in the future.

We have the same administrative players and thus we are performing the same foolish travel/accomodation/security plans.

Its called unprofessionalism.

Everyone else is taking the blame for the damn foolishness our players are doing on the field. I am only seeing few players playing their heart out and some are not ready for the full minutes 90 minutes but are not being replaced.

The vast majority of this team cannot cut it at international level. Im not blaming the players but moreso the football structure in JA as a whole and what its producing. I may take some stick for this but the standard of football in NPL isnt good at all. If you need proof just look at the way our club teams compete in Concacaf tournaments. You dont have to be a rocket scientist to figure that out.

Who have improved drastically under Simoes coaching since his return

No-one has.

Are we going to keep Simoes for 2014 whether we qualify or not ...or maybe we are going to dismantle his program and plans to pay someone else for couple years and when it is qualifying again we bring him back

I dont think the JFF should retain his services whether or not we qualify for the hexagonal. He has been outcoached many times and his tactical formations have been pathetic to say the very least. I hope the fereation wipes the salte clean and start over once this embarassment ends. Get a structure in place with our youth teams and have our teams getting exposure against better opposition early.

WE HAVE TO THIS WIN GAME TO HAVE THE SLIMEST CHANCE OF NOT ENDING LAST IN THIS ZONE

If we lose this game we might as well kiss SA 2010 goodbye. The remaining games will just be for pride if anything.

Comment

Originally posted by No Mercy View Post

Right now Fuller,Bibi and Pepe are injured and are not playing to their full potential ...Evan Taylor is losing his phemom notoriety, Austin is not happy in Norway, Ricketts is not in professional environment for improvement,Jff is broke and lack basic team accomodation/security planning.Simoes is still experimenting with different players and living off past success of 98 by even considering Tappa couple months ago.

Who have improved drastically under Simoes coaching since his return.

Are we going to keep Simoes for 2014 whether we qualify or not ...or maybe we are going to dismantle his program and plans to pay someone else for couple years and when it is qualifying again we bring him back.

WE HAVE TO THIS WIN GAME TO HAVE THE SLIMEST CHANCE OF NOT ENDING LAST IN THIS ZONE.
              No Mercy, dont give up on the boyz,we might just sneak a result in Honduras and hopefully Simoes will wake up and realize our national team is not there to boost his ego.Hopefully him and the JFF will get their act together and start picking the best players available.

Comment

Wishing Wishing about JAmaica's Football

I have not seen any posters reflecting on our quality on the field instead the driva on the bus infers and draw upon belief and wishful thinking for a victory.
                Lets be real, Simoes has not shown any sort of adaptability during games to effectively lead our boyz..
                I am left wondering if Clueless and Bora would have made a difference...at this point Bora for all purposes was more of a tactician, Simoes should just be our inspiration and TD for all our soccer structures, not our national coach. At this level he fails miserably...
                On the side walk looking in...just hoping like all the rest of the fanatics...that we do win...
                "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

Chicken Littles. All the players named excluding Nosworthy have been part of the National setup for at least the past four years and what do we have to show for it? All these so-call experts giving their analysis as to why we won't succeed based on what? We losing one game in Mexico and gaining only a point in Canada? The road to the World Cup is a long journey, this squad assemble by Simoes has lost only once(twice if you count the Brazil tour).

There is nothing wrong with the current squad, we just have some fans who are stressing about players whose name look solid on paper but when we check their performance in the national team there is nothing to write home about. Our current ranking for example cannot be placed solely at the feet of some of the players mentioned but they were members of the failed squad in the 06 campaign and at times the squads that were unsuccessful in the Digicel Cup and Gold Cup. Rounding off a long list of supposed stars don't guarantee success(ask the Canucks). Football nuh play pon paper. Stop unuh stressing bout who nuh innah de squad and support de playas.

Comment

Mi have fi drink a beer wid you fi dat. If you nuh drink beer then some orange juice will do.

Good talk sah. When things don't work you have fi take a chance and try something new.

Nuff man a talk but them figet wha happen up to December.
                    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

My team is reggae boys but I am a football purist and I stil

l think this Canada squad is the best they ever have. All who a think that reggaeboys is guarantee home win is living a pipe dream..this is the group of death ..anybody can beat anybody on any given day...Mexico only have the altitude advantage.

Comment

we'll see after tonite....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

No Mercy ..you are a WHAT?

I'll be DAMNED !!!! is who fool yuh !!

Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

Culture sound I don't take bus but pick which vehicle I want

to drive each hour of the day. I am one man army in the jungle yah.

Comment

Working...
                            X