Honduras vs Reggae Boyz - The good news!

• Honduras vs Reggae Boyz - The good news!

Should be - It is impossible for The Reggae Boyz to perform as poorly as it did against Mexico!

Simoes has yet to impress, and one of the many problems with Simoes' approach to both games is you have not tested your true team(making use of the first game), ergo the second game is one likley of discoveries, not fine tuning.
    We will likely beat Honduras but if Pepe is out, then surely the guy that was deemed better than ball magnet Nyron is available.
    Omar Daley, slow poke Langley/Hue/anyone worthy (to keep the form of the team, such a midfield presence in the Mexico would've provided the needed wave attack/defense....
    Simoes has already admitted to one error in judgment, we can't afford any more.

Last edited by Rockman; September 9, 2008, 11:09 AM.

Question, none a dem balla deh nuh have nuh weakness?

Where were they when we getting six love.

All of a sudden Omar become a good passer of the ball and good crosser?

All of a sudden Hue can run 90 minutes.

All of a sudden Langley a nuh rux.

Rocky mi respect fi you concrete but be careful cause all a dem man deh get them chance execpt Nosworthy and Hue to a little extent but you can give me 2 games back to back that they impressed.

Daley in because of his work ethics, he is extremely fit,and he is a scoring threat from outside the 18...
        Nyron would bring so much to the boyz, awareness of his surroundings, knack for being properly positioned, fastest man on inna 25 metres dash.
        I think he would help which is why he should at least be given a look.
        The question is how Langley performed when he was fielded recently..,it must have been a test, did he fail?

Last edited by Rockman; September 9, 2008, 11:49 AM.

Daley problem is his Red card tackles. In almost all his game he plays for he Jamaica, he end up running someone down and giving a sending off like tackle. His final pass has been letting him down.

Word from his team is that it is improving but that is what has kept him out.

I don't know what the deal with Nos is and we beat that over and over so I will leave that alone.

Daley in because of his work ethics, he is extremely fit,and he is a scoring threat from outside the 18...
            Nyron would bring so much to the boyz, awareness of his surroundings, knack for being properly positioned, fastest man on inna 25 metres dash.
            I think he would help which is why he should at least be given a look.
            The question is how Langley performed when he was fielded recently..,it must have been a test, did he fail?

forget nugget, simones can't happen full pros ...de ones who made it without his help.......
            “I am not a politician..I only suffer the consequences”.......Peter Tosh