all unu waggonists

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• all unu waggonists

our qualification for the world cup saw us get 6-0 from Mexico (in Azteca), had decent away games but had a spirited showing at home...the team that played against Mexico is about 2 times better than the team that qualified for the world cup. Unu can say whatever unu want say...but I see myself as a realist...there was no way that we were going to go to Mexico and get a better result...I was hoping that we would score one but is so it go. Sure Mexico showed that they were more comfortable on the ball and made us look like a high school team...but we never look that way gainst Canada...mi nah say a man don't have a right to him opinion but nuff man need fi cool. When we lose at wi house then unu can run unu mouth but until then everybody a tek care a dem business except Canada. All we have to do is take care of business at home, try to make Honduras slip up at them yard and deal wid them when dem come a the office.

On the real though nuff man need fi stop flip side and then talk bout how dem want fi see the side do good and them just a give constructive criticism...idiot thing that...if you feel say the side nah go make it...stay over deh so...when wi do good inna Honduras and get a draw or possibly sneak out a win stay over deh so...wi nuh want no squatters over here...

Yard Man side and Manchester United....that mi say...so mi ting set

Bull Butter Culture! The man dem have a right to express their opinions whether we are winning or losing. Some of what is said here too is constructive criticism. Constructive criticism is not only criticism which supports your current actions.

We have the option of playing three games at home, that is if mother nature will allow us. Do you remember that yesterday's game could have been placed at a neutral location outside of Jamaica? I am saying this to let you know that we should not take anything for granted as nothing is guaranteed. Another hurricane or two could see us taking our match to Reliant Stadium in Huston or some other location to which we are not very familiar.

Anyway, mek the people talk and defend your position if you have to, but please do not try to stop people from airing their views under the guise of "waggonists".
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

culture... real tawk dat... mi a read de post dem... most a dem too contrary... one minute pepe nuh good and shouldn't deh pon de team.. next minute him a world beater... simoes select him team and everybody have a different team weh shudda deh pon de field...

if yuh ask everybody fi selek a team, everybody wudda a seleck a different team... why simoes should be different when a him a de one who affi manage de team, not just fi one game but for de odda game coming up in five days...

iz ongle one expert and dat iz rene simoes... a him mi a falla...

look, iz not like anybody wid sense did tink we cudda just guh a mexico city and beat mexico... wi neva duh it before, not many teams in the entire world can seh deh beat mexico inna mexico city... why suh much a wi tun prophets of doom because we lose to mexico inna mexico...

unuh fi just hop offa de wagon from now an low de real supporterz fi have space fi enjoy de ride... de real supporterz expect de ride fi bumpy but wi also expeck fi reach de destination africa...

de team did not play dem best but de mexicans did have a role inna dat... give dem credit and stop beat up pon de reggaeboyz and simoes...
      'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

tilla, mi nuh si de man seh nutten bout people fi stop posting dem opinion... de man a call dem what dem portray demselves to be... yes, wagonis... mi a call dem prophets of doom... mi nah tell dem nuffi post an share dem views... dat would be presumptious...

reggaeboyz to de world...

Comment

Mi nah say them can't talk...but when the tide change don't change unu argument...you see me. I don't think we took yesterday's game for granted...I think Honduras is the one taking a big risk. I watch our game twice yesterday and trust me the intention wasn't for us to get a victory or even a draw...it was to give a good showing and build up a vibe for Honduras. Whether they did that or whether unu believe me yes or no is completely up to the next man. But Simoes basically tank a game that he knew we couldn't win. I am sure he is going to approach the Honduras game like how he approached Canada. That is why he kept saying that he needs players that believe in his system. Trust me Tilla the man know what him doing...nobody but us "the Jamaican public" knows what Shelton and Hue is really capable of when given time. Why introduce them to Mexico (where it wouldn't make a difference) and let Honduras prepare for that. Just imagine what Honduras scout had to say about Jamaica after our first 2 games...think bout it. The race is not for the swift....everybody haffi come back a Jamaica come play...if the weather mess we up then we bad lucking bad. But pon the other hand I hope you realise the Hurricane/Storm was a blessing for us. When Mexico finally come back to Jamaica (October when the hurricane season done) it is going to be a meaningless game for them because them done qualify for the next round...Sven might carry them under 23 side come...that is what Boro did in 96 when Pepe header did beat them and mek we go through to the next round.

Trust me this yard side is God blessed...mi see it...unu soon see it to

Comment

you right Baddaz...that mi a say from morning...look wah mi say up top

Comment

culture, yuh si de big picture... simoes know him have honduras in a few days... why bun out hue and shelton gense mexico when him know him gwine need dem tuh de max gense honduras... i like how dis team iz shaping up... and i like how simoes is managing his personnel... iz ongle 3 changes can mek... simoes would have liked to make more yesterday to rest his players for the really important match... that is against honduras... in any other match, moodie probably would not come in...

Comment

Is ongle one side me support. So mek di wagon gwaan. Mi nuh deh pon dat. Me have my seat reserve pon di Reggae Boyz train and nutten cyaan change dat.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

same thing mi see...I only hope it don't backfire...I know Honduras feel confident say them can run round we...but again it gwen come down to the first 15 mins....you know say mi did write inna mi prediction yesterday say we can't mek Mexico score early...and mi did right bout Canada...trust me...we gwan frustrate Honduras and force them to make some stupid mistake...all we have to do is don't let them score in the first 15 mins and get the crowd outta the game...and then we will see something different...

Comment

your ticket done punch already

Comment

OK sirs, mi give unuh the edge. If Simoes went in thinking the game against the Mesticans was not winnable and he was only weathering the storm, then I understand. Let me hope that come Wednesday night, he will make the correct personnel changes to make the team play as well as we know it can.

I remember back in 1994 I was in Dallas, Texas and I was talking to a Jamaican guy living there. He told me about the Jamaican national team acquiring a Brazilian coach named Simoes. The guy said to me that the jamaican people did not think Simoes knew what he was doing. Simoes went on to qualify us for our first World Cup. Let us hope that those of us who are not understanding what he is doing are only reading the man wrongly.
                      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

culture... real tawk dat... mi a read de post dem... most a dem too contrary... one minute pepe nuh good and shouldn't deh pon de team.. next minute him a world beater...
                        Suh yuh deh tek shot offa mi now? Yuh kno mi was one to say Pepe did not belong on the side. Pepe forced me to eat my words yessiday and I am not afraid to admit. He played damn well!

Comment

... seriously, yuh iz not de ongle one tilla... mi just neva feel like naming names... yuh iz a stand up yute... yuh can admit yuh error... dat sadi, i still believe simoes is working on a replacement for pepe and other players... dat iz what great coaches do... the world cup is 2 years away... why unuh tink simoes is having all these camps with players who are not being used in the qualifiers... its called strategic planning... simoes knows what he is doing...

Comment

well honestly I think nuff people have short term memory...cause these campaign is following the same pattern of Simoes last one...in terms of performances on the road...hopefully the home games follow the same trend...bring the side them come at the office inna the mid-day sun (12 o clock kick off) mek them cook down deh...I wonder if unu realise say that's why Simoes a pick local baller and foreign baller them that use to the humidity....home ground advantage...

Comment

tilla, its all well and good to express opinions... dat iz what fanz do... sensible supporterz nuh find fault wid every decision dat de coach mek... sensible supporterz understand de landscape of the qualifiers and know that de team cannot win every game and some games are winnable and some are not... although sensible supporterz always hope for a win, dat mexico game would not qualify as winnable... a sensible supporter would understand dat... a sensible supporter and the especially the coach would look for other positives out of a game like that...

Comment

Working...
                              X