Goodison ..Thats all I have to say

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goodison ..Thats all I have to say

Well actually , a little more the only man I would call for the next campaign , and the only man I would call from 98 for this campaign.

Warrior.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Originally posted by X View Post
    Well actually , a little more the only man I would call for the next campaign , and the only man I would call from 98 for this campaign.

Warrior.
    Goodison is reaping the rewards of playing professional football, he was a credit to his country, he just need another experience centre half next to him.

Comment

Wha- hapem to Shavar ? wasnt he called is he another that was given bench duties?
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

so wait him never good inna 98?

imagine if a championsip ball him did a play then.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
          so wait him never good inna 98?

imagine if a championsip ball him did a play then.
          There aint that much of a difference between championship and league one football. It just shows if we select the ballers who play professional league football week in week out it gives us a real chance.

Comment

Even if they come on vacation?

The fact is Pepe was a good player before playing in England, whether you want to admit it yes or no. You see you figet about that part?
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Had an excellent game!
              The man was a warrior and a Champion player!

His slowness was on display...yet the Mexicans could not capitalise (Did not observe it? ...or just could not put in place the plays to capitalise? - I have not a clue. Point is Pepe had a hell of a game! )
              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Even if they come on vacation?

The fact is Pepe was a good player before playing in England, whether you want to admit it yes or no. You see you figet about that part?
                Yes he was a good player, not as good as he is now.This myth about people going on vacation show me some facts.I just think Simoes cant handle players who have an opinion.

Comment

for Pepe to carry on, he'll need a truly pacey center-half beside him.
                  “I am not a politician..I only suffer the consequences”.......Peter Tosh

Comment

too many times too many people come pon the forum a talk bout slow defender. If you are a good center half who can read the game good you don't have to possess Boltlike speed.

To many people on here think canecutting is sweeping. How many tiems you see Rio,Terry etc. a run down people?

Many of the great central defenders are SLOW

Comment

too many times too many people come pon the forum a talk bout slow defender. If you are a good center half who can read the game good you don't have to possess Boltlike speed.

To many people on here think canecutting is sweeping. How many tiems you see Rio,Terry etc. a run down people?

Many of the great central defenders are SLOW
                      Sass: As a former teacher of the game. The first option to beat the slow player is make it a foot race for the ball. The Mexiccans for whatever reason never engaged Pepe in, if I remember, more than two foot races. That was a failing on their part...and was a success on Pepe's part to hide...make up for his lack of pace.

Sass: You may not know it but once you take the field it is your job to 'see' and 'work-out' best way to exploit your opponents' weakness and 'communicate' same to your team.

(Incidentally - Our players never did it for our TEAM.)

The Mexicans either did not 'see' Pepe's lack of pace or deliberately ignored it as they had 'seen' other ways to win!

Aside:
                      Football is played in the head!
                      It is the thinking that often separates the ordinary player with great touch and the great player.

Too many players step on the field and refuse to constantly 'see' and constantly 'work at solutions'. Those players step on the field and 'turn off mind'. They think football is played not merely as with the foot but 'in the foot'!
                      Last edited by Karl; September 7, 2008, 11:07 AM.
                      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Raggs View Post
                        for Pepe to carry on, he'll need a truly pacey center-half beside him.
                        That would be best! ...but do we have that fast good center-half?

Comment

Pepe was involved in 2 "foot races", and he did well. One with Vela, and I think the other was Santos. I was actually surprised at how well he did for his "age". In the VELA race, he kept him on the outside and and forced him to run the ball out of play.

Pepe was never blessed with speed, but has HEART and a lot of ball SENSE.
                          Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

Good Question. Of the other options in Central defense, Stewart appears to be the quickest of the lot.

1.Stewart
                            2.Davis
                            3.Shavar
                            4.Adrian Reid
                            Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

Originally posted by Twan View Post
                              Good Question. Of the other options in Central defense, Stewart appears to be the quickest of the lot.

1.Stewart
                              2.Davis
                              3.Shavar
                              4.Adrian Reid
                              Twan you left the most important name out.Nyron Nsworthy.

Comment

Working...
                              X