Mexico game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is a matter of opinion right?

Right now Mexico have never had so many clinical finisher inna their side and complete footballers. They may not be jelling as good but this is the most deadly Mexican side I see. Don't forget Borgetti and Blanco is still in the squad as well.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

and your point is?

I only played, captain and manage various sides, I know nothing about the game.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Careful how yuh talk. You just mentioned the name Lowe.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

bredrin... yuh duh di right ting and putt di Lowe mantra in yuh tagline.. juss add Bennet.

Aftah dat it becomes unnceccessary to include them in the rest of your posts..it will save you and wi nuff time.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
            This is a matter of opinion right?

Right now Mexico have never had so many clinical finisher inna their side and complete footballers. They may not be jelling as good but this is the most deadly Mexican side I see. Don't forget Borgetti and Blanco is still in the squad as well.
            Clinical finshers? This team certainly is not one of clinical finishers.

Borghetti and Blanco are no longer near what they used to be.

As mi seh, when Ramirez was running the mid it was much better.

Comment

As mi say it is a matter of opinion. Borgetti and Blanco are still effective.

Comment

Working...
              X