Changes for the next game.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changes for the next game.

Shavar Thomas should definitely start ahead of Jermaine Taylor. Taylor simply makes too many silly errors. Against Bahamas, in the NPL and it is no different against Mexico.

Burton should hold a place on the Bench. If he is going to have poor passes and not hold up the ball well then it makes no sense starting him.

Khari Stephenson and Omar Daley should be brought into the squad at least. Omar cummings or Teofore Bennet should also be called up. Possibly JJ.

If we mess up the Honduras game, Simoes might as well book him ticket.

Full credit to Simoes on starting Pepe Goodison.

The next game is on Wednesday in Honduras (I had plans to fly to this game but I have more pressing needs in South Florida with the impending Ike). The squad for Mexico is the same for Honduras, so don't expect to see any new players flying to Honduras to join up with the squad.

But yes, changes are needed. Here's what I would like to see:

Shavar in for JT.
    Fuller and Shelton up front.
    Wolfe, Hue, Austin and Tayor in the middle.
    Burton coming of the bench in the last 25 to 30 minutes.
    Andy coming on for the last 30 minutes to spell either Wolfe or Hue.
    "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

Comment

I'd like to see a 4-1-2-1-2 with Andy/Hue at the top of the diamond supporting Fuller and Shelton up front, Daley and Wolfe/Demar wide and Austin just ahead of Shavar, Pepe, Bibi & Marshall with Tall P in goal. I never understood why we never called Damien Francis (Watford) to play holding midfield and Nuggsey as an experienced defender to come help lock it, but I suppose the "football people" know best... we need some points to start our home segment of qualifying! (We also need Marlon King and Jamal Campbell-Ryce back in the squad!)
      Usain "Lightning" Bolt - 9.58 secs. WR.

Comment

Working...
      X