Mi nuh care who waan vex ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mi nuh care who waan vex ...

Marlon King right ...yuh cyaab fly ballah all di way from Europe and a play some likkle man whey cyaan control a damn ball?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

wouldn't make a difference...we gwen haffi trip fall and slip and draw wid Honduras next week

Comment

mi nuh understand how is peppe one a play like him have sense.

Comment

Ricketts not playing badly; though I think he should've stopped the first goal. Pepe is still our best defender inspite of his age.

Simoes tatical plan seems archaic. One-two-three touch and then boom-kick overhead for a forward to chase is rediculous.

The middle needs creativity. There is steel but the lack of creativity in the middle gives rise to big wayward kicks to no one in particular. We have creativity on the bench (Jerry Hue), but the coach sees things differently.

Fuller needs help up front. Burton cannot handle the pace in the Azteca.
        However, I'm not sure that with the way the team is playing Marlon King would've made a difference.
        "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

Comment

Dem haffi go build a statue for Goodison after this yah game. No sah, all when him is 50 him have to be in the squad, even if not the starting team.

What a pity him can't loan him pride and heart to the rest.

Comment

As long as this campaign continues, you will not hear me say anything bad against Pepe again. He belongs in this team. . .
            "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

pepe is a warrior. played is heart out.. still slow but on to bigger things, I dont really see Evan at this level being ready.. hopefully he is better in midweek. Right now Canada outplaying Honduras.

Comment

Canada 1 Honduras 0
                Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

[quote=Farmah;127145]

Ricketts not playing badly; though I think he should've stopped the first goal. Pepe is still our best defender inspite of his age.
                  We couldve used Nyron, Damion Stewart and who knows maybe even Christopher Harvey but they cant even get a look in.

Simoes tatical plan seems archaic. One-two-three touch and then boom-kick overhead for a forward to chase is rediculous

Its been that way for sometime now. Just look back at the warm matches we played b4 we started the qualifiers.

The middle needs creativity. There is steel but the lack of creativity in the middle gives rise to big wayward kicks to no one in particular. We have creativity on the bench (Jerry Hue), but the coach sees things differently

Been saying that for several months now that no creativity will put added pressure on our defenders. No defensive midfielders will expose us against quality opposition. That was evident today.

Fuller needs help up front. Burton cannot handle the pace in the Azteca.
                  However, I'm not sure that with the way the team is playing Marlon King would've made a difference.
                  I agree wit you here but what we saw today shows that we have many problems that most people here werent willing to admit wit this team. I always knew those flaws would get exposed by a better team.

Comment

Plain and simple...WE LOST TO A BETTER TEAM.

Story Done.
                    Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

Well said Warlord. Your quite on point too about Nuggsy and Stew Peas.
                      Stewart may get a call but it has been said on this forum that the coaches have seen Nosworthy and think he is nothing special. I have given up calling for Nuggsy! The onus is on The Prof to do the right thing.
                      "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

Comment

Originally posted by Twan View Post

Story Done.
                        At least you can see that. Sass and Reggae-Fan was living in a fools paradise thinking we had any shot at beating Mex this cycle.

Comment

Well, for all that money Simoes is being paid he should stick around and make this a 10-year project. 2014 and 2018 could be be our glory days!

Comment

Originally posted by Twan View Post

Story Done.
                            It is plain and simple as that, but if we do not learn from this and make the effort to correct the problems with this team, we are doomed to fail. We can say we lost to a better team all we want, but if we continue the same way, we may not be even fighting for that #2 position to the next round.
                            "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Originally posted by Farmah View Post
                              Well said Warlord. Your quite on point too about Nuggsy and Stew Peas.
                              Stewart may get a call but it has been said on this forum that the coaches have seen Nosworthy and think he is nothing special. I have given up calling for Nuggsy! The onus is on The Prof to do the right thing.

Farmah, the biggest part of the problem here is egos. Simoes has a very big ego. Put that aside and do whats best for our NT. Dont estrange players from our fold. Nyron is clearly one of our best defenders and he is quality. Im not saying that because he plays in the prem but because I've watched many games he's played in. Lately Ive been watching stew peas and he's been solid for QPR.

Of course you have to have discipline but you dont need to strong arm players to get them to listen to you and perform to your instructions. This selection of current players cannot compete with the likes of Mexico and the USA. We have issues that didnt start today. believe me its been there for some time now. Simoes has done absolutely nothing to rectify them. We are fortunate that we're in concacaf zone and note South America, Africa or Europe zone of qualification.

Comment

Working...
                              X