Reggae Boyz? If you can solve this we win matches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reggae Boyz? If you can solve this we win matches

Get our team members to improve individual technical skill level up to the level of the Mexicans?

At least all our players having the level of Bibi, Burton and Marshall!

By now we have all noticed that the Mexican have been doing no more than passing the ball! ...retaining possession, as they defend and attack. ...and what two beautiful passes they made into the Reggae Boyz goal!

Austin, E. Taylor and D. Phillips and J. Taylor seem to take great delight in passing to the Mexicans!

Richardo Fuller?
    What can I say works his heart out! God bless him! ...and gives away the ball 4 times out of every 5 times he touches the ball! Just do not seem to be able to see...the 'wide and alone'...'GOD only by their sides' teammates behind him and or wide of him! Perhaps, his reluctance to pass 'one time' on receiving...incidentally which the Mexicans keep showing him how to do...the ball is just a result of him being blind. Perhaps he should be named "Blind Fuller"!

Aside:
    1st goal: that wall?
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

We lack so much its pathetic

Comment

U know what irks me even more? When Fuller plays for Stoke, he releases some excellent one touch passes den when him put on JA jersey him do bere f'ry.

Comment

Originally posted by Lionpaw View Post
        U know what irks me even more? When Fuller plays for Stoke, he releases some excellent one touch passes den when him put on JA jersey him do bere f'ry.

Thats because he is a club baller and not a player of international calibre.

Comment

...or maybe because he wants to be the focal point of attack and not on the friggin' wing... we make the same mistake with King, playing him wide. King has shown that he does his best work in/around the D - give him the ball there and the opposing gk has work to do. Simoes has to work on his own ego.
          Usain "Lightning" Bolt - 9.58 secs. WR.

Comment

We were tactically naeve thats why we got ripped apart, we went to Mexico City and didn't show the Mexicans enough respect.We should've played fuller on his own upfront with williams supporting we should've been more compact.

Comment

WC Qual.2006 I said Fuller was one of JA worse player then and I am still saying it 4yrs later. As long as Fuller is in the team JA we can forget it he is rubbish. He cost us qualification then and he will cost us again.

Wadadah (peace & love)

Comment

Fuller can make one touch passes for his club because he has players in the position for the one time touch. Give an example of when Fuller had the support in the Mexico game and elected to go it alone? Our midfield was nonexistent for most of this game. If King comes back he won't do sh!+ if he not being provided with quality passes or support.

Some of you need to look at the entire team instead of looking to place the blame squarely at one players feet.

Comment

Originally posted by Brush View Post
                  Fuller can make one touch passes for his club because he has players in the position for the one time touch. Give an example of when Fuller had the support in the Mexico game and elected to go it alone? Our midfield was nonexistent for most of this game. If King comes back he won't do sh!+ if he not being provided with quality passes or support.

Some of you need to look at the entire team instead of looking to place the blame squarely at one players feet.
                  I cant see how people can single out Fuller, only 2 players can hold their head high after that performance and that was Austin and Goodison our midfield wasn't good enough, everytime Fuller received the ball there wasn't any one near him to pass to, i cant blame Phillips and Austin they are just not good enough, i blame the coach.

Comment

The game is not played only on the field. The sooner we realise that, the better.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Lionpaw View Post
                      I have not seen that match where for the entire game...he most often releases good passes! I guess I miss all those matches.
                      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
                        Get our team members to improve individual technical skill level up to the level of the Mexicans?

By now we have all noticed that the Mexican have been doing no more than passing the ball! ...retaining possession, as they defend and attack. ...and what two beautiful passes they made into the Reggae Boyz goal!
                        Nothing has changed in 14 years yet you all continue to delude yourselves. Hey at least we're better than the USA

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by Karl

Nothing has changed in 14 years yet you all continue to delude yourselves. Hey at least we're better than the USA
                          Bricktop:
                          What are you saying?

btw - Have you noticed that I have been saying...for years...repeatedly, that the USA is far better than we are?

Comment

Originally posted by Dunny View Post
                            I cant see how people can single out Fuller, only 2 players can hold their head high after that performance and that was Austin and Goodison our midfield wasn't good enough, everytime Fuller received the ball there wasn't any one near him to pass to, i cant blame Phillips and Austin they are just not good enough, i blame the coach.
                            Wha u mean no one was there? If no one is there u hold up the ball and wait. Stay in the position or run in the direction u see players coming from and not into the corner like a dummy. The man run and get double teamed in the corner bout 5 time.

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
                              Bricktop:
                              What are you saying?

btw - Have you noticed that I have been saying...for years...repeatedly, that the USA is far better than we are?
                              Apparently you are in the minority on this board. Man run mi down seh we better than the US. When last the US beat us in WC qualifying dem ask me. Pure comedy to rhattid. Oh well as we continue to delude ourselves

Comment

Working...
                              X