Fuller? - Stoke vs Villa - 2:2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuller? - Stoke vs Villa - 2:2

Fuller played a good 1st half and scored a brilliant goal in a lousy 2nd half!

In the 1st half he ran hard, held the ball up beautifully and played a good passign TEAM game.

He came out in the 2nd half and did not work so hard...perhaps, a bit tired?...lost the ball OFTEN by holding it too long...and scored a GREAT GOAL.

My take?
    He make put that 1st half play and his scoring together for FULL MATCH and make that his hallmark. If he does, he shall then be a very good player. He can do it!

It was pleasure watching his 1st half. Even spoke to Mosiah on how he had improved tremendously (I should have reserved judgemetn until the match was finished )...only to be brought back to earth by his lousy 2nd half...excepting for his brilliant goal! The piece of brilliant work he did that end with his scoring of the goal...is 'everyday occurance' for him. The TEAM display he put on in the 1st half is what he must make an 'everyday occurance' for him! I think there is still hope of him becoming a good player.
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Cho man, Di yout ah jus one poisonous strikah. Gi di breddah him jeww.

Comment

Did you realise the player just coming back from injury? had no pre-season at all. The coach was talking about not starting him and Liam Lawerence as they were not 100% and wanted to play.

Simoes also left him out for the same reason.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

man will link latah

Comment

Working...
        X