Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• btw - How has Luton Shelton been doing with

his new team?
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Since joining Valerenga he has started all games. I get the general impression that he is doing well overall but no goals. I think he set up a few goals however.

L. Shelton played:

90 min in 1:1 tie to Fredrikstab
    61 min in 4:1 loss to Liverpool. A. Ried played all 90 min of that game. I have not heard anything else but I will try to find out.
    90 min in 1:1 tie vs HamKam
    76 min in 3:1 win vs Sodo/Glimt
    63 min in 2:1 loss to Stromsgodset
    64 min in 2:1 loss to Rosenborg

Overall, the team is not doing so well in the league. They are 10th in the league of 14 teams.

Respect

Comment

Originally posted by Mac View Post
      Since joining Valerenga he has started all games. I get the general impression that he is doing well overall but no goals. I think he set up a few goals however.

L. Shelton played:

90 min in 1:1 tie to Fredrikstab
      61 min in 4:1 loss to Liverpool. A. Ried played all 90 min of that game. I have not heard anything else but I will try to find out.
      90 min in 1:1 tie vs HamKam
      76 min in 3:1 win vs Sodo/Glimt
      63 min in 2:1 loss to Stromsgodset
      64 min in 2:1 loss to Rosenborg

Overall, the team is not doing so well in the league. They are 10th in the league of 14 teams.

Respect
      Thanks!
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
      X