No announcement yet.

Jamaica starting team against Mexico

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He has to in order to have any kind of midfield, with Andy on the right(wing really).

Blessed

Comment

you and Gamma a talk bout different venue. Am I missing something
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
        Dunny Mexico hate to defend against speed and with Shelton and Fuller they are going to have to drop back added defenders to cover, watch and see.
        Boy thats risky, i hope you are right.I just think we need to be as solid as possible down the middle and attack them down the flanks with Marshall and Bibi overlapping.

Comment

the problem with putting JJ and JCR on the right wing is you can't get a decent cross in.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

FIFA has moved the game which was supposed to be played in Kingston on September 6th to Mexico because of the hurricane Gustav. The returrn leg will be in Jamaica on October 11th. They switched the schedules.
            "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

thanks, just saw it.

Comment

You are welcome.
                This means Sattiday I can watch the game on Telemundo!!
                They always carry Mexico's games.
                "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

If that is the starting team nearly all have experience in the Azteca. Whether that is good or bad, I don't know but hopefully it is good.

Comment

Working...
                  X