Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man City launch bid for Berbatov

Man City launch bid for Berbatov

Berbatov has admitted he is keen to leave Spurs to play in the Champions League

Manchester City have made a bid in excess of £30m to sign Spurs' Dimitar Berbatov from under the noses of rivals United, BBC Sport understands.
    The striker has been linked with Manchester United all summer, but the Red Devils have been reluctant to pay Tottenham's asking price.
    But City's new owners Abu Dhabi United Group have wasted no time in moving for the 27-year-old Bulgarian.
    City are also eyeing Stuttgart's David Villa and Valencia's Mario Gomez.
    Manager Mark Hughes said he expects to meet with Berbatov on Monday.
    Hughes admitted the turnaround in the club's fortunes has surprised both himself and the fans.
    "I'm stunned and excited," he told Sky Sports. "Me and them both are very excited by what's going on. "There have been a lot of disruptions and negative publicity but that's been put to the side in one fell swoop."
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

I hope dem pull it off.....Ta see Fergie's face if they did.....PRICELESS!!!!!!
    “I am not a politician..I only suffer the consequences”.......Peter Tosh

Comment

Berbatov wants to play in the Champs League. Why would he want to go to Man City?
      "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

Originally posted by Westman View Post
        Berbatov wants to play in the Champs League. Why would he want to go to Man City?
        $$$$$$$$$$$$$

Comment

Originally posted by Westman View Post
          Dem man deh worship money....If they feed his ego with de statement dat dem will mek him de highest paid player in de premiership.......he just might tek de bait.
          “I am not a politician..I only suffer the consequences”.......Peter Tosh

Comment

Just read where Spurs accepted the offer ... now its up to Berbatov. Westman, I was wondering the same thing. Why leave Spurs for Man City .. but you never know.

Fergie may have to put Manucho in the first team now.
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

lazie ..... berbatov going to manchester after

manchester CITY that is.....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                manchester CITY that is.....
                him say him waan leave Spurs fi win trophy don't it?
                "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

skippy!?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Suh how Man City come into the equation? Better him stay at Spurs den.

Comment

manchester was the plan..... .... lucky him neva end up in mandeville or playing for essex valley!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                        Just read where Spurs accepted the offer ... now its up to Berbatov. Westman, I was wondering the same thing. Why leave Spurs for Man City .. but you never know.

Fergie may have to put Manucho in the first team now.
                        Lazie dont worry Berba in a the bag, me just a watch some picture from Old Trafford he has had is medical and is laughing and joking with Fergie.

Comment

Hot off the press

Real agree deal with Man City to sell Robinho for 40 million euro, watch the space, see if Chelsea will hijack it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dunny View Post
                            Real agree deal with Man City to sell Robinho for 40 million euro, watch the space, see if Chelsea will hijack it.

Next - Hot off the press - Man City sells Robinho to Chelsea for 140 million Euros...or some such huge figure!
                            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

MY laawd where is DIC ?
                              THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Working...
                              X