Di man dem send young

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Di man dem send young

Rossi to Newcastle on loan ... who score pon Portsmouth? Meanwhile the reserves a struggle fi find a second goal against Crewe.

No Balla, him not for sale.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

RE: Di man dem send young

Boys will be Boys, this your cup isnt it, the one ounu covet
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...w-kit-0708.gif the wisdom and courage of my mind and the strength and vigour of my body", to enable them to enjoy a better life. I ask God's blessings on our nation. I ask for His guidance on the government that I will lead as we face the challenges of the future. I know that we can't even walk without Him holding our hands. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...aa20b58a33.gif

Comment

Mexxx (10/25/2006)Boys will be Boys, this your cup isnt it, the one ounu covet
      /

Tell me something Mexx, which trophy unuh win last season? Unuh win more EPL, FA Cup than we? Unuh everbeen crowned champs of europe? Bettah yuh talk to Balla andTilla, manu too heavy fiyuh.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Hey, come on now Mr. President, I will sit here and watch you fyah box me bredrin Mexx like that.You are such a big bully.His little Gummers side don't have many trophies to brag aboutbut they are fun to watch.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
        X