Please remove Zeppo's post about Guzman txfer from the blog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please remove Zeppo's post about Guzman txfer from the blog

This has nothing to do with Jamaican football and is posted to do mischief.

Zeppo does not add much value to this website, but since when is not okay to post football news that isn't related to Jamaica.

Comment

Yeah, that's how I look at it. When we post about ManU and Arsenal, which we do quite a lot, how does that relate to Jamaica?

But Zeppo's habits are noted and I still maintain he delights in our misfortune.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
        ....When we post about ManU and Arsenal, which we do quite a lot, how does that relate to Jamaica?
        Well for one, the ja national team should be trying to be like Manu and Arsenal ....
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Don't you and most forumites cheer for the opposing team when they play the US mosiah? Don't you take delight in the US misfortune?

How is Zeppo different from what is played out on this forum from day to day?

Jamaica should be sending it's goal keepers (and field players) for training in the US....

Why do I bother?

You can't learn from a country (or anyone you hate).

~~~sigh~~~
          The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Do you see me rush to post the first news about some misfortune in the USA team? It's a sick mind that does that sort of thing. Cheering against is completely different.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Forum for general discussions on Jamaica and world football. Non-football posts will either be moved to the correct forum or be deleted.

The above is what is acceptable to be posted on this forum, and not only Jamaica's football. So Zeppo's post does not qualify as Jamaica's football, but I think it does qualify in the other category. I think that even if his posts have some underhand ulterior motive, we cannot just delete posts like that because of what we think the person is trying to do or say.
              Fans of opposing will always try to let you feel that your team is no good, but you just have to handle it.

I say, if you are not in agreement with the man's posts, just ignore them and move on to something else.
              "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Who's Guzman?
                "Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
                - Xavi

Comment

or even Aston Villa.
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Low Zep. When we mash up the US wid a 1-0 win inna the next round a who a go deh yah fi take them licks?
                    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Remove the post!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Fi Wha?
                      "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

Comment

It brings back memories of your introduced term: Schadenfreude(sp)

That, in a sense, was a lovely thread!
                        "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

Comment

Tilla...you are by far the most reasonable, balanced and impartial person on this site. (Well, excluding myself)

Are you Jamaican?

HL

Comment

Not true, just mention Simoes or Pepe and see if a lie mi a tell

No Worry Tilla mi just a tek a jab at you.

Comment

The most remarkable thing about this world is that everyone is entitled to his/her views.

Tilla has his views about Pepe and Simoes. I agree with him on both....

Pepe DUN!!!!!!!! chussss mi.

The problem is (as you know Assasin), when we can't agree to disagree. Then treat each other with respect irrespective of opposing views.

Guys like mosiah and gamma will start cussing...ranting and raving, pulling their hair out, spewing bile and profanities-- if everyone dont'see things through their [myopic(?)] eye.
                              Last edited by HL; July 12, 2008, 10:48 AM.

HL

Comment

Working...
                              X