JAwge, look wha Robinho come tuh? he is being

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JAwge, look wha Robinho come tuh? he is being

used as bait fi ketch the big fish ... (Ronaldo)

Robinho Upset With Madrid Over Ronaldo
    After revealing this week that his client was aware of a bid in the works from Chelsea, Robinho's agent, Vágner Ribeiro, has added that the Brazilian is disappointed at his treatment during 'Ronaldogate'...

galleria zoom

Robinho has in recent times been linked not only to Chelsea, but also to Manchester United.

With the latter club, though, he has not been mentioned as a transfer target in his own right, but rather as a makeweight in Madrid's attempts to land Cristiano Ronaldo.

This status as the "player" in a "player-plus-cash" deal does not sit well with the young winger, who still aims to one day be crowned the best player in the world.

Ribeiro explained, "Neither he nor I liked that he's being used as a bargaining chip. It devalues him as an athlete.

"Robinho is better than or equal to Cristiano Ronaldo. Had Real Madrid won the Champions League I have no doubt that he'd have been named as the best in the world."

This, coupled with rumours of disagreements over a new contract at the Bernabéu, could see Robinho move on, but Ribeiro preferred not to be hasty.

"Robinho must be back in Madrid on the 14th (of July)," said the agent.

"I'll travel with him, or I'll see him a little earlier. Let's see how things end up."

Steve Michaels, Goal.com
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Hey Robinho a mi baller yunnuh, Real better watch wha dem a do. Next ting christiano forward and play frigery.

Comment

Working...
    X