RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is what they think of us on the Big soccer forum!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is what they think of us on the Big soccer forum!

I'm hoping for some surprises for these numbsculls when the hex starts...Not even a freakin' home win?? Rediculous!

http://www.bigsoccer.com/forum/showthread.php?t=709812
    At a young age winning is not the most important thing... the important thing is to develop creative and skilled players with good confidence.

Arsene Wenger

And with good reason we have done little or nothing in real terms sincde 1998, half the guys writing on that forum were probably less than 15 in 98.

Comment

Sure but never travel well is quite a stretch, how come they don't remember our 5 road points last campaign....Against the US, Panama, and a 0-3 annialation of El Salvador
      At a young age winning is not the most important thing... the important thing is to develop creative and skilled players with good confidence.

Arsene Wenger

Comment

No worry yourself Sam...just watch the ride!

Comment

Originally posted by Sam !! View Post
          I'm hoping for some surprises for these numbsculls when the hex starts...
          If you make the Hex, that is.
          "Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
          - Xavi

Comment

Originally posted by Zeppo View Post
            If you make the Hex, that is.
            Improbable...but not IMPOSSIBLE!
            I liked what I saw of our TEAM play. The sharing of the ball and the many different scorers is a very good sign.

Unfortunately we gave away the ball too often and I am worried about the 'slow' set of defenders. I would much prefer if Marshall was our slowest...and by 'miles'! ..but we have to do with what our Coach has said -actions speak - is our best!

At this pre-HEX level we could well score enough goals to make up for defensive frailties.
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Well, I am happy to see that the rest of our opponents are discounting our chances. As long as we know we can make it out of this group then that is all that matters.

Comment

You are very easy to please karl.

i did not like what I saw.
                The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

so that mean we get write off?

It just give the coach an oppurtunity to grow and take charge and come again.

Sometimes we forget. How many teams in the region have 4 EPL players and possible 5 soon? Did uunnu say the EPL is the best league in the world?

Our team like others is mostly pros. Yes we need some work but nothing is not possible in a very short space of time.

Watch the ride.
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Yuh nuh, ah dem of likkle faith, watch mi side again, ah suh dem did count wi out di fuss time ah seeit bam, is a reggae ting ah France. An dem ah count wi out when wi far more dangerous. Lef ah space pan di wagon deh.

Comment

Yuh talking bout di 1-0 result against Barbados ?

Comment

A hell fi see Lazie, Warlord, HL and X a fight fi the last katch pon di Waggon

Man a go get black eye a talk bout mi deh yah first
                        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

A hell fi see Lazie, Warlord, HL and X a fight fi the last katch pon di Waggon

Comment

a di wagon soon start roll small suh dem have time, before eh pick up speed.

Comment

Working...
                            X