Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[quote=Assasin;111008]

Yeah mi rather live deh so than fi say "we can't"
    All now u neva prove mi wrong yet? But stay deh and nuh face reality as far as Simoes concerned.

A nuh Simoes who fail wit Trini and Honduras after him did leff di first time?

Which team nuh have problems? At least he knows the problem and is trying to address it.

The usual suspects nuh have problems. Tell mi when did Simoes address the deficiencies so far since he's been TD?

Didn't Bora say that Mexico and US have 2 space already? You will never hear that from Simoes, you also remember he said he wasn't here to lose?

Bora's comments were more realistic than Simoes'"Jesus Saves" philosophy him use and brainwash nuff a unnuh. Until we get better at organization and developing our football we will always be fighting for 3rd place or that half spot. That is the reality. You neva look at the big picture but that is the mentality of people who have been associated wit tunnel vision syndrome for a very long time.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
      Doesn't train at Harbour View - he said that was not true. HVFC has a strict policy whereby those who do not train, do not play. Maestro missed few, if any games, last season. (Meanwhile, those who really don't train are becoming fixtures on the national side.) It was implied that such false news was being carried to the Simoes by the former coach, Lenny Hyde. It appears that the two, Maestro and Lenny, did not get along and Maestro had been calling for his sacking. However, he doesn't believe that Lenny's subsequent removal was due to his (Maestro's) actions. Maestro said that HVFC has a board that makes those decisions and it would be silly for anyone to think that he held that much power there. He said a team like HVFC had no business coming 4th in the league and that was reason enuff for the coach to get the boot.

Doesn't tackle - Maestro said that his coaches would have failed terribly over the years if that were true, and wonders how many other players may be suffering under similar bad coaches right now.

Being cocky - he doesn't believe he is but wonders when that became a bad thing for a footballer.

He said that he found it hard for a squad of 40 players to be called to training and he was not among them.

I did not hear the interview. What I have told you here is what he said to me in a phone call immediately after. He seemed happy to get a few things off his chest and said it was about time he gets to speak his mind since everybody has had their turn talking all sorts of things about him.

People have also called me to advise me that I need to keep tighter reins on my client. I never knew I was his agent! He seemed to have been close to the edge in p.i.s.sing off at least Lenny, who is still with the national program. I don't think he cares at this point.

He said he had no problem with Simoes, and their relationship goes way back.

Wish I heard the interview, but that was the gist of it, I believe.

It would be sad if he is called for the next round of matches. This is what they did when our World Cup dreams were on the line 4 years ago. If he is called, we all would expect him to immediately find a groove with his teammates, not having played even one friendly with them. And he better not disappoint. Indeed, he better win the matches for us or the chants about him being wutliss would go up again. Playing well will not be good enuff.
      I wonder if he has done his cause harm?
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

how can he? he is currently not in the set up .....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
          how can he? he is currently not in the set up .....
          mmmm?
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Crap.. stop using that term willy nilly.. for a second I thought Tappa was warming up for a final run....

Comment

Working...
            X