X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

News to me! Thanks!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

For selfish reasons I hope they play it in Toronto. Me deh de pon me ears!!!
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Costa Rica just beat Greneda on Field Turf. The U20 Worid cup was played on Field Turf also the U 17 in Finland. Its approved. Where have you been.

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
          For selfish reasons I hope they play it in Toronto. Me deh de pon me ears!!!
          For selfish reasons I hope they don't. That surface is horrible and anyone watching matches when teams like Toronto, Real Salt Lake and Redbulls play at home realize that no football is played on these surfaces. It is a detriment to the better team as the ball hardly stays in play due to the fast surface. Ball possesion is non existent. I pray they play on grass. I don't know why Canada wouldn't just put a temporary grass surface on BMO for the qualifier. BMO is a great site with great fans. Do the right things and lay the grass. - T.K.
          No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

The game is tentatively schedule for Toronto..

Comment

I know the youth competitions have used artificial turf, but I was not aware that it was approved for senior competitions.

I have been around.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

you know to be honest. Its not bad. I would say that of all the ones that I have been around BMO in my opinion is the worse I am not sure why. But the other ones are quite good.

Comment

heheheheheee........

'news to me....thanks'......hehehehheheeeee
                  The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

The proper term is Field turf.

I introduced this Field turf topic maybe 3 or 4 years ago. the Metrostars have been using it a Giants Stadium.

you pretended that you were aware of it's wide spread use as well as the technology.

How come it's news to you?

Yuh need to stop jinking white rum.
                    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Where is the second quote from?

Thanks.

pr
                      Peter R

Comment

HL, you introduced nothing! I am fully aware of its widespread use and the technology and even played on the stuff. What does that have to do with approval for senior use in WC competition?!?

Okay, if yuh trying to prove that you know about football and I don't, knock yourself out. And leave my white rum out of it!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Nemesis View Post
                          I dont know where the schedule is but I heard our first game is away to Canada then we're home to Mexico and then away to Honduras.

A first game win followed by humbling of the Mexicans would be a dream start.
                          I suppose you never thought of looking at the ticker tape on YOUR site - www.reggaeboyzsc.com ...
                          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Sh*t!!!! how dem fe put de match inna de miggle of de week?
                            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
                            X