Marcos Senna of Spain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marcos Senna of Spain

I guess it was easy to identify Marcos Senna--since he was the lone Black player for Spain in yesterdays game.

Senna exhudes the discipline that I admire in a player. (Or, maybe the credit should be bistowed on their coach).

Senna played defensive mid-feel. He did not (once) ventured out of his position.

Well, maybe once--when he took that searing hot free-kick that could only be saved by the best goal keeper in the world-- Buffon.

Here's the save!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!e:
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

He looked good yesterday against the Italians and his freekick and shots on goal were very dangerous.

Comment

Correction HL, he was the ONLY black player in the game. You don't watch La Liga?
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

we need someone like that in our team

Comment

Lazie--hope I get you correct; but I am being specific on yesterday's game having Senna as the only Black player for Spain.

HL

Comment

Now that was the point i was waiting for someone to make.

Jamaica needs a solid well disciplined defensive midfield player. Someone like Senna

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
              Senna played defensive mid-feel. He did not (once) ventured out of his position.

Well, maybe once--when he took that searing hot free-kick that could only be saved by the best goal keeper in the world-- Buffon.
              Why would that be considered "venturing out of his position"?!?! And I don't believe it was a free-kick.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
                I guess it was easy to identify Marcos Senna--since he was the lone Black player for Spain in yesterdays game.

Senna exhudes the discipline that I admire in a player. (Or, maybe the credit should be bistowed on their coach).

Here's the save!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!e:
                He had a hell of a game.
                What do you mean he never 'once ventured out of his position'?
                Never popped up on the right?
                Never popped up on the left?
                Never attacked?
                Never was more forward that his other midfielders?
                ...what do you mean?

I think he did his job in an excellent manner. Defended like a champ! Attacked like a champ! Played great TEAM!

...but 'never once ventured out of his position'?

Where was that?
                ...anywhere it meant being at the right time...at an opportune moment?

Sure he appeared to most often be exactly where needed...but are all those positions "his position"?

Exactly what it is you are saying? (btw - I think yesterday...or at least rcently you asked me - "is that what you are saying Karl?" ...not too unlike what I am asking you now...right? )
                "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Settle down, Karl. Is HL yuh talking to.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                    Settle down, Karl. Is HL yuh talking to.
                    Yuh right! Sorry! It was you who yesterday asked that "what you meant question!!!
                    ...and HL is a good sport!

...don't have to answer, HL!
                    Cool!
                    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

karl a ask smaddy whey dem just seh....... more than just little bit of irony

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

suh...yuh unndastan now?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Karl you are right!

Senna wuz all ova de place.

HL

Comment

oh...bestowed (Mosiah)

HL

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                              karl a ask smaddy whey dem just seh....... more than just little bit of irony
                              yuh luv pick pan mi een?

Comment

Working...
                              X