This is what happens....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is what happens....

.....when u hire a qualified coach who has had success at the club and international arena. Russia has beaten some good teams to get here and you're seeing there progression in this tournament. I hope our president has been watching the Euro 2008. You do not hire people like Simoes who have not had any major success in the international arena if youre trying to sustain qualification for a major tournament.

Russia by its standards is not a rich country. As a matter of fact they are poor but hired Guus Hiddink who earns about 3 million US dollars per year. I wonder what Simoes' salary is?
    Last edited by Warlord; June 21, 2008, 07:15 PM.

In case you didn't know Abromavich who own Chelsea is also paying Gus Hindink wages.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
      In case you didn't know Abromavich who own Chelsea is also paying Gus Hindink wages.

Roman Abramovich is paying the $3 million dollars. Who's paying Simoes' salary and how much does he make? Im willing to bet that he's not making that much less than what Hiddink is currently earning.

Comment

Simoes not making half of that.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
          Simoes not making half of that.

Can you provide me a link confirming what Simoes and his technical staff's salary is?

Comment

Working...
          X