RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

canada... our next opponent... watched them and...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• canada... our next opponent... watched them and...

while they are a good team, better than our last opponent, i dont see anything special from them that would make them an overwhelming favorite for a win against us...

from what i saw, i think we should beat them by 2 goals... they are not that great as they have been touted...

i see jamaica securing a qualifying place in this group of death... canada will have to deal with out forwards... shelton's speed will be trouble for their defense... canada's defense is just not that good...
    'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

What about Pepe - can he really stop those pin point crosses. The Canadians behaving like them have compass on their feet.
    The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Baddaz View Post
      while they are a good team, better than our last opponent, i dont see anything special from them that would make them an overwhelming favorite for a win against us...

from what i saw, i think we should beat them by 2 goals... they are not that great as they have been touted...

i see jamaica securing a qualifying place in this group of death... canada will have to deal with out forwards... shelton's speed will be trouble for their defense... canada's defense is just not that good...
      I like how everyone confidence is building with each passing day. However, our defence is nothing to write home about either. But I think we have the personel to improve on that aspect of our game we just need to pick the right team. I would like to see us against a couple of quality teams before the first WC game in August. This group of death that is awaiting us is nerve racking and I am not as confident as I would like to be about our chances mainly because I feel we got the ball rolling too late in the game.

Comment

I've just been watching a re-run of the Canada game,they look a good team with a lot of pace upfront,but with the players at our disposal there should be only 2 teams in cancacaf to worry us and thats Mexico and the united states.

Comment

RECALL:

1. Mexico struggled against Belize with poor 2-0 win performance

2. Trinadad & Tobago was beaten at home by Bermuda 2-1

3. Haiti was held scoreless by the Netherland Antilles NIL ALL

4. Panama (with 10 men) struggled with El Salvador 1-NIL

5. Grenada upset Jamaica in a recent friendly!!!

6. Grenada drew with Costa Rica 2-ALL

7. Puerto Rico drew with Honduras 2-ALL

My point is that all teams should be taken extremely seriously.

The canadian team in my opinion is highly capable in winning---'specially with the poor discipline by Jamaica, dispite the big win over Bahamas.

So be careful with predictions inna disya time.
          Last edited by HL; June 21, 2008, 02:38 PM.
          The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

well said HL,however when things get serious the cream always rise to the top

Comment

EVERYTIME Dunny!!

Everytime Bass.
              The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Working...
              X