RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canada vs. SVG on GOL TV Starts In One Hour (@6:30 Central)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All the SVG players on show vs Canada were in Jamaica. I counted at least 9 of them!
    President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

No boss, you got that wrong. The team that played Canada today was pretty much the same guys that faced Jamaica two weeks ago. Check the Observer lineup for the SVG team that played Ja and check the lineup for todays game vs Canada.
      President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

Every army have dem general. On the SVG army, maybe he is their general. It is possible he might not be able to make the Reggae Boyz or Canada teams, but for SVG, he is their general.
        "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

You do not have to send him to th eObserver. Just check on the main statistics pages of this site.
          "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Radzinski still holding his own at 35. I think we will have to watch the one De Rosario. He is skilful and could hurt you if you do not watch him.

Comment

Originally posted by Tilla View Post
              Radzinski still holding his own at 35. I think we will have to watch the one De Rosario. He is skilful and could hurt you if you do not watch him.
              True, but i would fear DeGuzman more.

Comment

Working...
              X