RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canada vs. SVG on GOL TV Starts In One Hour (@6:30 Central)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canada vs. SVG on GOL TV Starts In One Hour (@6:30 Central)

Canada vs. St. Vincent & The Grenadines starts in one hour on GOL TV.

This SVG team is a good team. BTW its not the side that we beat 5-1 but there full strength team.

Comment

I was thinking SVG was holding their own until Canada scored. DeRosario is a baller.
      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Canada passing the test because this SVG team could have embarassed them.

Comment

The SVG team is physical and haandle themselves well. They seem to have problems when they get into the final third however. They (SVG) seem a much better team than Bahamas. I am a bit surprised that we beat them 5-1 considering they way they are playing today.
          "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Originally posted by Nemesis View Post
            This SVG team is a good team. BTW its not the side that we beat 5-1 but there full strength team.
            What's the difference between the side we played and this one?

Comment

Originally posted by Tilla View Post
              The SVG team is physical and haandle themselves well. They seem to have problems when they get into the final third however. They (SVG) seem a much better team than Bahamas. I am a bit surprised that we beat them 5-1 considering they way they are playing today.
              werent they playing some bunch of young players against us? I dont remmber seeing a bunch of these guys in the JA game.

Comment

The SVtVG midfield general is not there. Is he out on cards or something?

This Canada team is beatable, if we play the right players! They can be beat!!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Oh, I think I see him, but he has not really figured in the game. Seems to be playing out wide.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Canada crosses are dead accurate

Originally posted by Bruce View Post
                    Canada vs. St. Vincent & The Grenadines starts in one hour on GOL TV.

Wow
                    The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

We can beat Canada, I saw nothing to be fearful of.

Comment

Dont know about all that.. St vincent not bad but they are far from good. Jamaica will have to deal with canadas mobility and speed. That worries me..Radinski is still dangerous.. Gerba is finding form and Fiend will score of set pieces. There midfield is solid and creative.. Their achiles heel is there back four. Satireri is overated and the others are average. I think the weakest part of both teams is thier defensive line.

Comment

a suh you give man name general easy... he covers a lot of ground but does not hurt the other team.. The little man with the afro a general..

Comment

well, him wasn't really a general but...

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                              well, him wasn't really a general but...
                              maybe a staff sergeant at least??
                              TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Working...
                              X