Well, we can certainly say that

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, we can certainly say that

this Turkey ain't no chicken. If I was a betting man I'd have lost this bet. It looking like a Germany vs Italy fiinal.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
    this Turkey ain't no chicken. If I was a betting man I'd have lost this bet. It looking like a Germany vs Italy fiinal.
    Man Turkey has been my favorite team all tournament. They have had the most exciting finishes throughout the euros. Unreal I tell yeah. Added time seems to be when they decide to score goals. Wow another fantastic ending to a match by Turkey. - T.K.
    No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
      Yuh rite.
      Match wid mos drama such far!
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Well, Turkey has the big German connection so I think their semi will be loaded with real drama...either real or fixed. It will be interesting to see Altintop versus the Germans.
        "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

The Greeks & Turks claim to be so different from each other. However, but, not withstanding, sin embargo, no obstante, do they send their goal keepers to the same school? That identical move out of the goal, toward the corner flag, followed by a cross which beats them and then the resulting goal, seems too precise to be a mistake. It takes precision training to have two goal keepers do the identical foolishness and get the same punishment in just a matter of dayz. Where is conspiracy Jawge when we need him?

Comment

Yuh deh yah, boss?
            Hail up!
            ...an yuh rite...I think more drama to come!
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Well you know Altintop has the Bayern connection.....and Turks are to Germans as Mexicans are to Americans. Whenever teams like Germany and Italy play other teams like Turkey or Nigeria, there is often some none football drama that occurs, during or before the games, that affects the result of the games.

By the way, my first night in Germany 2006, while my male frenz had tix to games, I went out with the wives and ran into some Turkish girlz at a spot where we were watching matches. Friendly, nice, liberal, into Black American culture and muzic big time! Talk about reciting all the hipp hop lyrics, think the lyrics sound criss, but dont understand how bad the lyrics are. Anyway, the Germans had billed it all as "A time to make friends." Germany and the small town set up around and between big cities seemed so much like Yard. Just like the latinas out in west coast Shattafornia.

Karl, we need fi get together, watch one of these games and mek sum noise!

Comment

ballack has turkish ancestry....so did ....eeem... mi figget him name yah now...skilful midfielder..

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

You can just look pon him and tell seh him not aryan. His semi-skillfull dayz from the past also suggest that. I think mad man ex-keeper Kahn looks like him have some pickapeppa inna fi him blood too. I would not be surprised to learn he had some Turk in him too. Kahn sounds too much like a name with some middle eastern roots.

Gamma, lickle most me figget seh you did over deh in '06 as well. Did you make a lotsa frenz?

Comment

i had frenz before i went ..... more since...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

oh yes...mehmet scholl....

Comment

Originally posted by Westman View Post
                        Karl, we need fi get together, watch one of these games and mek sum noise!

That we'll do, boss!

Comment

Working...
                        X