Jamaica problem with defence is not just the present startin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jamaica problem with defence is not just the present startin

g team but moreso the backups that is available if this first string of players get injured or is unavailable for whatever reason.

Our midfield and striker pool is loaded by talents which is capable of high standard of performance but our options are limited and I trust that Simoes will solve that.

Do not get me wrong I respect and trust our starting defenders namely Pepe,Tyrone ,bibi and Taylor and I have no choice but to support and provide positive criticsm in what Simoes do. I have learn to trust Simoes with his choices because there are more to talent when a coach have to select a national squad. For most of us who have play the game at a certain level we realise that sometimes the best player is not conducive to team spirit and performance. Simoes is selecting team personnel who are discipline and is very adaptable. I realise that Simoes select players more for their heart and desire to represent the country throught thick and thin than the ones who just want to be there for their personal satisfaction. Trust me unless a phemon turn up we have to live with Marshall, Pepe , bibi and whoever else Simoes choose . I was the first to state that Pepe might be slow against quality opponent but after further games review, I realise he was and is even making up for that with proper reading of the game. Right now Pepe and Marshall is irreplaceable because it would take at least 1 year for any other player to reach the level of their performance to impress Simoes. If this squad really eliminate the past foolishness and confusion , we will be in South Africa. There is work to be done but given dedicated individual with the right attitude and respect we can accomplish success even in a month's time. I will criticize and will continue criticize negativism but I am not going to give up my birthplace for no other country .
    This is the best squad that jamaica ever produced mainly because most of the players are capable of playing at least 3 position with just as much ability in all cases.
    Reggae boy for life and death.
Working...
X