No announcement yet.

Five-star Shelton grasps opportunity....No praise from Rene

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He had a decent game against England and almost scored. Had he scored...

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

A lot of players will tell you this. International ball for many of them is easier - better fields, they are playing with better teammates, they are playing against an opposition that is not wild, running all over the place, they might have better coaches. All in all, better and easier football for them.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

especially coming from the npl....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

we know weh king, fuller and burton can do,dem man deh a play week in week out, right now shelton needs to play regular football. him need to move from sheffield united. him a get stiffle.

Comment

yuh dun know a my league dat. will never left it out!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Me View Post
              Scaly wasn't one of them that did call him stupid?

Mi remember TK and Princess.
              Bossman why do you keep repeating that untruth? You know very well I never said he was stupid. I said what he said was stupid. There is a big difference. Afterwards you and Mosiah brought up some very good points regarding the special circumstances in the NPL that I agreed with.

Btw....is Turkey everyone's favorite cinderella? - T.K.
              No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                If only we used to over-analyse Tappa's performances so.

sigh
                Now tell me where Tappa failed to rise to highest level?
                "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Dunny View Post
                  Well said Karl,we just cant guage how good this team is until they play some better opposition. I watch Luton Shelton at Old Trafford playing for Sheffield against Man U,and he had an exellent game, there is definately potential there but he needs to play more. one thing i am absolutely certain of is there is no way we can progress with Goodison and taylor at centre back. Hopefully the coach will get Nosworthy into the squad, play him alongside stew peas or Claude Davis or even Tyrone Marshall. Bahamas didn't ask us too many questions in defence yet we still look like we could concede anytime.

Dunny
                  I think Marshall is our best center-back!
                  I think Marshall is our best right-back!
                  I think Marshall could also be our best midfielder!
                  "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

suh wi only need 8 more players.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by myYout View Post
                      Mi si him trouble nuff defence aready, Both Premiership an Concacaf defendah's, an him ability still raw. 'No so fast' mi nuh know how dem a guh duh dat, but when dem do let mi know an mi wi concede to yuh fi sure. Mi nuh si nuh team duh dat yet.
                      Trouble nuff defense!
                      Arsenal, ManU, Chelsea and Liverpool?
                      ...Portmouth, Everton, Aston Villa and Blackpool?
                      Mexico and USA?
                      Brazil, Germany, Italy, Argentina, Croatia and Portugal?

I think not...yet!

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                        suh wi only need 8 more players.
                        ...of that type quality to guarantee a place at the World Cup Finals...and not just to visit - BEEN THERE! DONE THAT! - and create waves!
                        FORWARD! FORWARD to the TOP OF THE WORLD!!!

Comment

whew...i was anticipating a TEAM post.....

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                            whew...i was anticipating a TEAM post.....
                            Well yuh dun kno - It takes a TEAM!

Comment

Goal win games and as long as he is scoring I say start him

over everybody else who is not scoring.

Comment

Originally posted by No Mercy View Post
                                over everybody else who is not scoring.
                                He sure has booked his place as a starter on TEAM Reggae Boyz for the next World Cup Qualifier.

Comment

Working...
                                X