RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tilla, the football 'feel' look small to yuh?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tilla, the football 'feel' look small to yuh?

Maybe it's the way the game was televised---but the 'feel' look rather small.

I guess the field must be up to FIFA regulation though

And anada thing.

I read where police had to be called to control crowd of folks wanting to buy tickets for the game. I was surprised to see the the small stadium was not even sold out. What was that all about?

Maybe your tag-team partner Mosiah can shedd some light on the topik.
    Last edited by HL; June 20, 2008, 12:28 AM.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Yes the feel look likkle! Seems to me that there is more space in the stadium that they could have made it bigger. But you are right, they must at least have attained the minimum FIFA regulation size field.
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post

And anada thing.

I read where police had to be called to control crowd of folks wanting to buy tickets for the game. I was surprised to see the the small stadium was not even sold out. What was that all about?

What surprised me was news of tickets being sold out of the back of a 'pick-up'!

Wats up wid dat?
      We wus robbed...agen?
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

And anada thing.

Bwoy yuh love push Mosiah button eeh!
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Bertis Bell claim him hear a gunshot and him see a bag of people start roll into the venue. Next thing mi know the stands them start look much more packed. Look like some of the breddah them fly the gate.

Comment

More $$$ if if was played in Kingston 21?

And anada thing.

... What is Belize that played their 'home' match in Texas and a got house of Mexicans.

... Perhaps more Bahamians and Jamaicans would have turned out if this match was played on Saturday in Kingston 21...

Let hope the Bahamians dont start bawl over the missing gate receipts!
            The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

Seems like there was some distortion with the camera. If you look at the game again, the goal looks rather narrow, and clearly, there is only one size for the goal. So maybe the field is also much bigger than it looks.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
              X