Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not impressed with the game

I just want to add my voice.

The only good thing about it is that Simoes is not impressed either. He realise that he needs to make a few changes. some horrible crosses and defending.

The midfield was the strongest part of the game especially Austin. He is making some good tackles from the midfield and I am impressed with that. He is improving every game. I am only sorry Simoes wasn't employed a year ago.

We have a lot of work to do still but hopefully we can put it togather.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

The team did not play at all, despite the high score against the Bahamians. We are not going anywhere if we chose to play like that in the next round. We are going to have to improve a whole heap.

I like the youth Austin too. Good player and deserves to be there. I am not sure what is missing however.

Watching the Boyz play is like watching the stroke play of a tennis pro and a novice player to tennis. The novice tends to swat the ball, while the pro has consistent fluid flowing strokes. Of course, I am comparing our passing game to that of the novice player.

I don;t know, but there is a lot of room for improvement.
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Lazaroni trained boyz is the most fluid version I have seen... still cannot forget the chants of Ole ! Ole ! Ole in El Salvador.

Comment

Lazaroni?!? LOL!!!

That was CB's team, whether you'll ever admit it or not.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Lazaroni TRAINED boyz is the most fluid version I have seen...

Comment

Bwoy you never cease to amaze me with this CB talk.
            President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

I was privileged to witness the development of that team. Lazaroni came for two days and produced that? Not possible. That team was playing like that long before Laza got here, so how could it be his work?!

Time we get honest with ourselves and give credit where deserved.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

C.B assembled the team yes , Laza trained that team to ooze with confidence and technical ability.Ask yourself where was that confidence/technical ability when we played Haiti in Miami?

The haitians camped in our half and we scraped by with a draw when in actuality is should have been 2-1 for haiti.
                THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

And that's exactly the problem. The Haiti game is what you have to use to judge them. I watched many games before and after Haiti and saw the progression of that team. You did not have that opportunity, so your evidence is based on that solitary Haiti game. And let's be fair, Haiti did not dominate us!

If Laza produced all that in the extremely short time he was here, then we need to bring him back.
                  Laza trained that team to ooze with confidence and technical ability
                  Technical ability?! Bring him back now! The Canada game is only a month away! Simoes can't do that in such a short time, so somebody please get Laza back here now!!!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Team definitely looked a lot smoother under Lazaroni.

Comment

Okay. I think we need to send out an SOS to Laza. Because he is indeed a miracle worker.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Stop glorifying a team that underachieved! Absolutely outrageous!

The buck stops with accomplishments on the field.
                        Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

You have a point! Can you imagine if you were doing it what Maudib would be saying about your standards?

But to just put the final nail in this coffin, it can be argued that whatever good was in that failing team was achieved due to the hard work and ability of Carl Brown. One wonders what could have been had not others taken over in mid-stream.

Here endeth the lesson.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Reggae-Fan View Post
                            Bwoy you never cease to amaze me with this CB talk.
                            Let me amaze you too...that was CB's team!

They proved it against Paraguay, Uruguay, Brazil...and on a host of other occasions...including CB's last match incharge...Haiti in the Office!

I have never stopped being amazed by those who wish to keep eyes closed on CB's accomplishments during the last time he was incharge of our Reggae Boyz.
                            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Oh my lawd.
                              THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Working...
                              X