• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my thoughts exactly

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
      Is it me but has anyone heard Rene said naything about Shelton ? I have heard him talk about King, Burton & Fuller but no shelton ?
      Before yuh kick puppa-lick...I would use Shelton before Fuller. I few good 'bax' when shelton loses the ball to a Mexico and he would play more TEAM...and score. Shelton in my mind is more likely to score against quality opposition than a Fuller.

Remember Fuller has been around longer and even against lowly opposition has not scored as often as Shelton. Shelton, I think, will share the ball more than Fuller given the right firm hand from Captain...teammates and coach. Fuller may be at the stage where he is too old to learn new tricks.

Havign said that Fuller could make me a believer if he changes to more TEAM! He has more complete bag of tricks...technically far superior to Shelton...

...but in the TEAM area - releasing the ball at the right time...using TEAMmates...involving TEAMmates...giving and thus receiving - yuh kno passing and aiding TEAM possession...helping such that he also gets more toches and looks at goal...???? ??? He is sure a slow learner! ~ sigh! ~
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Sorry.. I just don't see it.

What I saw was Fuller working hard to get to the touchline drawing defenders then setting up King for a sitter...

Modus Operandi.

Fuller skill is to turn and take on defenders.. that is what he does.. it is up to the team to recognize this and support when he draws them.. midfield support pushing up so when he receives the ball he has options..

What I don't like about Fuller is he seems to give up too easily.. looking for the foul instead of asserting his superior size.. mi know him knees suspect but him need to play a bit tougher.. for such a big guy him play kinda delicate.... him don't realize that because of his size him not going to get a lot of calls..

Comment

Which other jamaican player get double and triple team, before him even reach near the goal, Fuller is a marked man he better be careful. I think he should change up his game and play of the ball more get some tap ins, build his confidence in front of goal at the international level. I think he puts too much pressure on himself.

Comment

i'm sufferering from TEAM fatigue.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
            X