Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paul Ince to become an EPL manager?

LMA pave way for Ince to take Blackburn job

The League Managers' Association would have no objections were Paul Ince to be named Blackburn manager, despite his lack of a UEFA Pro Licence.

MK Dons boss Ince is the bookies' favourite to succeed Mark Hughes in the Ewood Park hotseat but the Premier League could block his appointment due to his current lack of formal coaching qualifications.

Ince would need special dispensation to take the role, similar to that given to former England team-mate Gareth Southgate, who got the green light to manage Middlesbrough two years ago without being licensed.

The decision to allow Southgate to continue as Boro boss upset the LMA but current chief executive Richard Bevan, who was appointed in September, insists he will not lobby against Ince's appointment.

He told Sky Sports News: 'It's a Premier League rule. The Premier League has made exceptions to it in the past and that's up to them.

'From our perspective, if any manager wants help to get qualifications, either football related or non-football related, we are here to help. We would support Paul Ince if he got the Blackburn job.'
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

avram grant too i believe....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

there is not excuse why Ince has not done this. See lazie he was better off not carryng the lucozade bucket for Ferguson.. sit and wait for the right opportunity.

Comment

Originally posted by OJ View Post
        there is not excuse why Ince has not done this. See lazie he was better off not carryng the lucozade bucket for Ferguson.. sit and wait for the right opportunity.
        Whats wrong with learning from the best? Quieroz is being lined up to replace Scolari.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

i don't think he will make a good manager ....... he is a good secondman though....the best i think.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

you thinkQuieroz is going back to Portugal because he learn from the best?

Comment

Originally posted by OJ View Post
              you thinkQuieroz is going back to Portugal because he learn from the best?
              When him present him resume and show that he was #2 at the biggest club inna the world ... well, it was be an unfair advantage for him over all other applicants.

Comment

i'm curious, isn't it that same resume that got him the real madrid job?

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                  i'm curious, isn't it that same resume that got him the real madrid job?
                  ... now it show that him have how many more titles, including the CL.

Comment

but nothing else change...mark my words he cannot handle it..he is not a leader...

Comment

lazie is blinded by BoyU.. Quzerio failed at in MLS. good grooms man not groom

Comment

Working...
                      X