Jangle, what would be your reaction to

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jangle, what would be your reaction to

selling Ronaldo to Real MAdrid as long as Robinho and Wesley Sneider comes to the Empire?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Yes Jangle and while you're at it.....what was your reaction to DC United putting 4 in the Deadbulls a$$ last sat. Thanks in advance. - T.K.
    No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

that must be some A$$ to be able to comfortably fit 4......

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
        that must be some A$$ to be able to comfortably fit 4......
        LOL....well I didn't quiet mean it like that.... - T.K.

Comment

Originally posted by T.K. View Post
          Yes Jangle and while you're at it.....what was your reaction to DC United putting 4 in the Deadbulls a$$ last sat. Thanks in advance. - T.K.
          Why yuh hijacking mi post T.K.? Afterall, this discussion is about real football. The other day at the Argentina vs USA game saw some dudes that were chanting U-S-A .... suh went to each of them and asked, why is it when there is an international friendly or a game between big clubs such as Manchester United and Juventus its a full house but for a MLS game sometimes its not even 10,000 fans. Well, one of the response was "becuz the MLS is crap!!"

What yuh affi say bout dat?
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
            Why yuh hijacking mi post T.K.? Afterall, this discussion is about real football. The other day at the Argentina vs USA game saw some dudes that were chanting U-S-A .... suh went to each of them and asked, why is it when there is an international friendly or a game between big clubs such as Manchester United and Juventus its a full house but for a MLS game sometimes its not even 10,000 fans. Well, one of the response was "becuz the MLS is crap!!"

What yuh affi say bout dat?
            Well I guess if you had to watch the Redbulls every week you would think the MLS is crap. Sorry was not trying to hijack your post. I just wanted to rub the win from the weekend in that's all. Jangle..Don't reply to my post please.

How are you gonna compare Man U and Juventus to MLS? That's so not fair. That's like comparing Man U to Arsenal. - T.K.

Comment

How are you gonna compare Man U and Juventus to MLS? That's so not fair. That's like comparing Man U to Arsenal. - T.K
              Wow ... firebox.

Comment

but a whey di $#*@#$#!!! do this $^%&#^@#*$?!!!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                  but a whey di $#*@#$#!!! do this $^%&#^@#*$?!!!!!
                  LOL..... - T.K.

Comment

hold dis .......

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                      selling Ronaldo to Real MAdrid as long as Robinho and Wesley Sneider comes to the Empire?
                      I say if the money that is being thrown around in the press is true - $150m - then take it and run. We don't even need to buy any new players. We WANT new players. But if those two are part of the package deal, then that would be even better. Real Madrid is only concern about selling jerseys. Even with Ronaldo, they will not win another Spanish title for at least another 2-3 years. The other teams below them are now just as good or will give them a stiff challenge. The Empire will continue to win titles for at least another 2 - 3 years...if Fergie is still around. That's because, as you said before, he rebuilt the team while Chel$ki was winning the EPL title. We have a solid core of players. The team just needs some tweaking here and there. Mek him gwaan. If he stays, that's good too. Right now the Empire is holding the handle.
                      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Cho TK yuh come een like X. Every season we haffi go through this. When I saw the highlights I thought of you. I was wondering what took you so long. Me nuh tyad fe tell yuh seh MLS a foolishness. Yeah we are DC's beating stick but that don't mean nothing. You can beat us 10 times in one season and the Red Bulls would still be in with a chance to win a title. That's because of your beloved MLS silly structure. Again you'll will be finishing the season emptyhanded. I'll be here to catch your tears.
                        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                          Cho TK yuh come een like X. Every season we haffi go through this. When I saw the highlights I thought of you. I was wondering what took you so long. Me nuh tyad fe tell yuh seh MLS a foolishness. Yeah we are DC's beating stick but that don't mean nothing. You can beat us 10 times in one season and the Red Bulls would still be in with a chance to win a title. That's because of your beloved MLS silly structure. Again you'll will be finishing the season emptyhanded. I'll be here to catch your tears.
                          LOL...I like the new strategy you and Lazie are going with this year. Belittle the MLS so that you don't have to answer for the Dead Cows now 12 year run of futility with an impressive 0 trophies and 0 titles. It's allright I'll let you guys echo your fox news-esque talking points about MLS so that you can distract from the real issue. I'll just sit back and watch DC United win more trophies again. Don't worry next time we play Dead Cows I won't even mention it on the forum. I am content in knowing that you and Lazie have been beaten to such a degree that you have now conceded the point.

Ah it is good to be king. - T.K.

Comment

LOL...I like the new strategy you and Lazie are going with this year. Belittle the MLS so that you don't have to answer for the Dead Cows now 12 year run of futility with an impressive 0 trophies and 0 titles. It's allright I'll let you guys echo your fox news-esque talking points about MLS so that you can distract from the real issue. I'll just sit back and watch DC United win more trophies again. Don't worry next time we play Dead Cows I won't even mention it on the forum. I am content in knowing that you and Lazie have been beaten to such a degree that you have now conceded the point.

Ah it is good to be king. - T.K.

Comment

Working...
                            X