If the reggae boys nu step up them work rate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If the reggae boys nu step up them work rate

we are not going to get beyond the next round. We should sent Evon Taylor go train all day with mvp club and then some specialized intensive soccer training.

After reading your match assessment, I'm surprised you sound this concerned about the team.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

My match assessment is my match assessment...

There is a difference between weak opponents and strong opponents. Some people are planning to just go a world cup while some are planning to win world cup. The sooner you start planning to win the world cup is the better prepared you will be able to make it to the world cup. Seeing this game and seeing the Brazil vs Canada game tells me that there is lot of work that Jamaica have to do to make it pass the next stage. There is also always room for improvement and jamaica have to improved within a shorter time than our last successful campaign. Anyway past achievement do not guarantee present performance and as they say the ball is round .

Today's game is chance for Simoes to utilize his reserve players and make them feel apart of the program. I say rest the injury players and veteran and use most of the bench players. If our reserve can't secure a win against a under 21 bahamas team or even protect our 7-0 lead then we need better reserve players . I say leave Ricketts beause of his visa situation or better still just play him for 45 minutes.

By the way which one of our players can keep goal effectively ?

Comment

Originally posted by No Mercy View Post
        There is a difference between weak opponents and strong opponents. Some people are planning to just go a world cup while some are planning to win world cup. The sooner you start planning to win the world cup is the better prepared you will be able to make it to the world cup. Seeing this game and seeing the Brazil vs Canada game tells me that there is lot of work that Jamaica have to do to make it pass the next stage. There is also always room for improvement and jamaica have to improved within a shorter time than our last successful campaign. Anyway past achievement do not guarantee present performance and as they say the ball is round .
        The above does not fit with the below!

Today's game is chance for Simoes to utilize his reserve players and make them feel apart of the program. I say rest the injury players and veteran and use most of the bench players. If our reserve can't secure a win against a under 21 bahamas team or even protect our 7-0 lead then we need better reserve players . I say leave Ricketts beause of his visa situation or better still just play him for 45 minutes.

By the way which one of our players can keep goal effectively ?
        I agree with your 1st paragraph!
        ...and as we have a far way to go to make TEAM...Simoes needs to start his 1st TEAM players. They need the 'training session'! ...and as we say in JA, dem need dat dere training session, badly!
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
        X