JahMekAn prediction on point

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JahMekAn prediction on point

Man you really looked inna yuh crystal ball.

T&T lost 2-1 at home to Bermuda
    Jamaica win 7-0 against The Bahamas
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

I think that was what he predicted.
    ...and No Mercy also?
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

First good thing from this game? - We should be going to the next round.

...then...there we should meet Mexico, Canada and Honduras!

One thing is sure we have ensured at least 7 more matches. We can look beyond the return against the Bahamas...and think that our first three matches should help to 'round' our REGGAE BOYZ into form!

I was pleased with the 'foundation' I saw. 'The material' is there that can take us faaaaaaar!

7-0 is good!
      FORWARD!
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Christmas come earlier for ites like Mosiah. Jamaica blow a side out of the water albeit without Jermaine Hue and Trinidad get dem arse handed to dem innah Trinidad! If only the Bajans had shown a little resistance against the Americans then he'd be in 7th heaven.

Comment

Good result. Saw some good things, good ball circulation with good penetration. Need to build on it, who is the next striker on the depth charge after king shelton,fuller and Burton? All an all I enjoy the performance would like us to take more of our chances but I accept it. By the way it should not be that hard to maintain a field .. whoever in chare should be fired.

Comment

Yes OJ, the field looked likp crap! Seems as if they hurridly moved the goats and cows and made way for this game.
            "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Hard to really assess a side that struggled with BVI and looked terrible doing so. But I was not pleased by the performance. The better sides in CONCACAF would have given us a rough time, even while they themselves all seem to be struggling, apart from the USA.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Yuhseeit! We still need a creative midfielder though. Badly! But the news that T&T had lost was great and the halftime show by Red Stripe was too. Dem kill it wid dat Gully Creeper routine. Mad ting!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I have been talking about the field for a while. For a place that does not see much action, there should be no reason why the stadium field should be looking like that. I feel in 5 years we will be right where we were with a piece of crap field that no team wants to play on.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

them rename stadium Independence Park? How can they but have kept the same grounds crew? This has been happening far too long. A which don have the field mantenance business lock?
                    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

My only concern, I would love to see some crispier pases. Players need to move into space. The field did not make it any easier for the players. I must say, good WIN...
                      "We're not getting our butts kicked." Lauryn Williams on the U.S.-Jamaica rivalry.

Comment

Working...
                      X