The Kappa kit looking good

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Kappa kit looking good

Nice and simple, not too much drama going on like the Uhlsport crap that we had before. I'd definately pick up one of these.

President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

If the marketing was prudent, this jersey would be in the stores prior to kick-off tonite.
    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

I made this point the other day. There should have been an official press conference to launch the jersey, invite the media etc. This would have given Kappa some exposure locally.
      President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

Originally posted by Reggae-Fan View Post
        I made this point the other day. There should have been an official press conference to launch the jersey, invite the media etc. This would have given Kappa some exposure locally.
        True dat!!! The JFF still has a lot to learn when it comes to marketing. These jerseys definately should have been available before this WC game.

Comment

The kit was not launched. Opportunity lost.

If I'm not mistaken, aren't the jerseys of a ManU or Liverpool available to the fans prior to the team's first wear?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Yeah, mi know yuh did mention this.
            Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Not sure I like the kit. I think they do a good job advertising the brand and that's it. Looks like the jersey the Kappa team would wear in the Italian business house competition, sans JFF logo.

The ball is more interesting to me. Are they providing us with footballs also?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

It's the same or pretty silmilar to the jersey that the Roma team uses in their italian serie A 08/09 campaign, I think it's a really nice kit. We look like a proper modern footballing side. This may just inspire good performances considering how important to a country financially viable kit deals are.
                At a young age winning is not the most important thing... the important thing is to develop creative and skilled players with good confidence.

Arsene Wenger

Comment

Working...
                X