Reggaeboys have to careful of the referee today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reggaeboys have to careful of the referee today

I hope the man them carry them heart on them sleeve today. I hope the stadium get cork today and get behind the team through thick and thin. Mr.Simoes and crew should be awarded today for his services in the past before the game. The man dem fi warm up and go straight into the game instead of going back inside for cooling off before the game.

3-0 will do for me tonight.

Originally posted by No Mercy View Post
    I hope the man them carry them heart on them sleeve today. I hope the stadium get cork today and get behind the team through thick and thin. Mr.Simoes and crew should be awarded today for his services in the past before the game. The man dem fi warm up and go straight into the game instead of going back inside for cooling off before the game.

3-0 will do for me tonight.
    The players, in all matches, should quickly get an understanding of how 'your referee' is calling the match...but the players should never be careful of the ref...rather it should be respectful of the ref.

The focus must be on TEAMplay! Each player should be carrying out function(s) to very best of ability...all within concept of TEAM (aims and goals)!

Up the REGGAE BOYZ
    FORWARD!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Ref's can be a problem. My understanding from a brethren of mine that watched the grenada game is that their defenders were constantly fouling Fuller (anytime he got the ball they tried to kick him down) and the ref would not call them. Matter of fact I heard the ref was making a bunch of bogus calls against JA. The man sey we should have had at least 3 -4 clear penalties, but the ref ignore them....also he said they were calling offsides on us when the players were clearly onside.

Any of the ites on this site saw the game?

Comment

Working...
      X