Best ReggaeBoy Quote

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best ReggaeBoy Quote

Jacko: Would youy like to play for England one day?

Nuggsy: NO! It's Jamaica for me hands down. My dad is from Jamaica and I would like to represent them!

Nyron Nosworthy
    Personal informationFull nameNyron Paul NosworthyDate of birthOctober 11, 1980 (1980-10-11) (age 27)Place of birth London, EnglandHeight6 ft 0 in (1.83 m)Playing positionDefenderClub informationCurrent clubSunderlandNumber5Senior clubs1YearsClubApp (Gls)*1998–2005
    2005–Gillingham
    Sunderland174 (5)
    088 (0) National team2007–Jamaica000 (0)
    "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

Originally posted by Farmah View Post
    My dad is from Jamaica and I would like to represent them!
    Them? THEM?!?!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Well....den... them & us could prably be di same ting to him! Depends!

Well, he might not be perfect in his grammatical skills but he sure knows his football!
      "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

Comment

Yuh nuh haffi get so picky bredda Mo. English is the second language for most forumites.
        Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Look Farmah..."DO NOT!!!"

REPEAT: "DO NOT try the fever grass". Not even if it is mixed with kushingpeng.

Mosiah is a good case study in it's effects..........
          The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Okay Mi Lab Pardna. Thanks for the heads up.

Comment

Working...
            X