Plush, Warlord and X

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plush, Warlord and X

Here are 3 questions for you and all the other anti-Simoes ites. If you were the coach:

1. Who would be in your FINAL 22-man squad?

2. Who would make up your starting 11 and your 5 substitues?

3. How did you arrive at your starting team?

I want you to seriously think before you answer these questions, especially you Mr. X.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Give me a week of intense analysis, so next Wed I will Buss the Real TEAM !
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
      I am surprised that you would need so much time. I thought you had the answer in a file folder ready to upload. One week, by then I'll probably forget my rebuttals.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

yuh asking for time? di way yuh was a rail up mi think yuh did have the ansa arready!

i have one question....who should replace simoes....let's say...tomorrow.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
          hehe a di new tactic dis?
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

yuh si di family resemblance? .....TEAM

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
              yuh si di family resemblance? .....TEAM

Comment

Him tink him smart..next Wednesday..after the the WCQ games done play !!!
                Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

Working...
                X