Prof. Simoes please continue to

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prof. Simoes please continue to

do your work. You have my hundred percent support.

Done talk, cyaan tek di ingrates.

Your support cannot sustain a program, I am sorry to tell you , they need national support and truth be told John public , nuh inna deh bag a old man & Fuller , fe call back Burton set the tone wid John public , annada Buss ass from a FIFA 100 , outa road or in de office , confidence DUN inna de program.

A juss reality.

our full team was in Grenada before most of the Grenada team, some of who arrived the night before the game... and people here trying to make excuses for them.

I would accept an excuse of them being tired after playing and travelling so often in the past week or so but we heard Rene Simnoes saying the team was on the third and fourth floor of a hotel that had no elevator and that might have added to the tired legs....maybe he needs to join Bella and Blacka
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

What wre your arguments against Burton in the St. Vincent game?

I myself isn't comfortable with so many 98 players comingback but it must be a reason why the coaching staff is doing it. A big part of the explanation would be the second half of the JA vs TNT game in the office.

Comment

I myself isn't comfortable with so many 98 players comingback ,So Jawge if you a die hearted RENE MAN nuh comfortable how yuh expect weak heart John public fi feel?

That move alone leaves one to question Rene's sanity? and please dont tell me it should not be questioned.To me it lacks confidence.If he is un- sure of his players abilities wouldt it be best to play his so called best in thier position of strength.Right now we dont know whom will be playing in the midfield from this game to the next, the only certain thing is his forward line .At this juncture the team looks confused.

Does this inspire confidence ? Rene has the luxury of tapes like all of us have , all he has to do is watch the tapes from the last set of qualifiers under his country man Laza , and then our most recent FIFA tournament , the last G.C and carribbean cup.

This madness that we now see cannot be excused, he should know what he is working with or at least have an idea, I dont even see an idea and I am sure John public sees the same.

Rene must administer /T.D leave Gamma or Clovis coach, we need a flexible coach.Rene is not.

If he was he would be flexible in giving Hue a chance and age cannot be a factor, flexible to give Bennet a chance and some of the deserving youth.
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

this is where i think both of you are wrong... if 10 yrs ago, simoes took one of the youngest teams to the world cup... many of those players are still playing and contributing at the highest levels.. it is to be assumed that they are more experienced than 10 yrs ago... it would be logical for them to be part of this squad, augmented by some new talent...

it would not make sense to start over with mostly new inexperienced talent... the world cup is a whole new dimension... there is still a long way to go... during the qualifers some of the inexperienced will have gained experience along the way and will supplant some of the veterans by the time the w/c arrives...
          'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

how many 30 y.o. on the team? andy, fuller, gardener, fuller are close to their prime in terms of experience and age....how many 30 y.o on the team?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

....how many 30 y.o on the team?
              Pepe Goodison count as three.
              "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
                do your work. You have my hundred percent support.

Done talk, cyaan tek di ingrates.

Two words..."Jesus Saves"

Comment

Who scored the goal for the Reggaeboyz by the way ?

Comment

I don't recall the Reggae Boyz being one of the youngest teams in 1998.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Jamaica: 1, Warren Barrett; 2, Steven Malcolm; 3, Christopher Dawes; 4, Linval Dixon; 5, Ian Goodison; 6, Fitzroy Simpson; 7, Peter Cargill; 8, Marcus Gayle; 9, Andy Williams; 10, Walter Boyd; 11, Theodore Whitmore; 12, Dean Sewell; 13, Aaron Lawrence; 14, Donovan Ricketts; 15, Ricardo Gardener; 16, Robbie Earle; 17, Onandi Lowe; 18, Deon Burton; 19, Frank Sinclair; 20, Darryl Powell; 21, Durrent Brown; 22, Paul Hall. Coach: Rene Simoes.

i didnt say the youngest... i said one of the youngest... in any event, it was comprised of quite a few youngsters... see the team above...

Comment

from rene simoes, a quote about the jamaican players during the 1998 campaign...

"They play with a very Brazilian philosophy - confident with the ball, calm and looking for space," Simoes said of the natives. "(However), no one plays hard (rough) in Jamaica. I have to look to the players from England for that."

Comment

Originally posted by Maudib View Post
                          Who scored the goal for the Reggaeboyz by the way ?
                          The same person that earned the corner scored it and it is the same player that you say have no business being on the team...the one called Fuller.

Comment

Working...
                          X