We have grown over time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We have grown over time

to quickly sabotage anything progressive if our family and friends aren't involved.

I don't have any family member or close friend on the present senior RbOYZ team; but I what I don't do is sit around wishing and hoping they lose everytime they play. When we played El Salvador; many hoped for a loss, same for Guatemala. When CR came and was leading in the last five mins. I could not help hearing the excitement in the commentator's voice.

We are now at across road: We must now decide if we want to learn the game at the highest level or continue to pretend as if we had a long history in professional team sports. High school football cannot hold up to pro ball; neither in coaching or playing. The quicker we accept the better.

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
    to quickly sabotage anything progressive if our family and friends aren't involved.

I don't have any family member or close friend on the present senior RbOYZ team; but I what I don't do is sit around wishing and hoping they lose everytime they play. When we played El Salvador; many hoped for a loss, same for Guatemala. When CR came and was leading in the last five mins. I could not help hearing the excitement in the commentator's voice.

We are now at across road: We must now decide if we want to learn the game at the highest level or continue to pretend as if we had a long history in professional team sports. High school football cannot hold up to pro ball; neither in coaching or playing. The quicker we accept the better.
    Why would you want to mess with tradition? DCup and Manning Cup produce many stars ... nuh true Sickko?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Aplogist

Taken from ova suh.

our full team was in Grenada before most of the Grenada team, some of who arrived the night before the game... and people here trying to make excuses for them.

I would accept an excuse of them being tired after playing and travelling so often in the past week or so but we heard Rene Simnoes saying the team was on the third and fourth floor of a hotel that had no elevator and that might have added to the tired legs....maybe he needs to join Bella and Blacka
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

This only helps to prove my
        argument in the intital thread. Have anymore?

Comment

Your point is always lost in translation.
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Oh yeah? Well we seem to look at football through
            the lens of high school game. The prof. and his Brasilian counter parts seem to use scientific methods. I would be more inclined to a gree with the prof that it would affect pro athletes to climb three flights of stairs after training. Not that this is an excuse for the loss but it does take a toll.

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
              Oh yeah? Well we seem to look at football through
              the lens of high school game. The prof. and his Brasilian counter parts seem to use scientific methods. I would be more inclined to a gree with the prof that it would affect pro athletes to climb three flights of stairs after training. Not that this is an excuse for the loss but it does take a toll.
              Then why not book a hotel wit elevators? How hard is that? Simoes makes an excuse for any failures associated wit team performance. He never accepts responsibility when the team plays poorly.

In case you havent noticed Jawge, Simoes has been getting outcoached by his opposite number the last several games.

Comment

Working...
              X