what a set a peeple fi panic... any team can lose

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Baddaz View Post
    it tells me that simoes has a lot of tools and is using his time to assess which tool is more efficient to do the different jobs... it is unrealistic to expect ANY coach to have the answers in such a short timeframe, looking at so many different players with different skill sets, experience and temperament..

I would agree with you if this was not a week or two away from qualifiers. If you look at his team sheet, Simoes already knows who he will be using in the qualifiers because certain players ( and i will not name names) have been playing in all the friendly matches consistently. You and I know who they are. The results have not been good and to be honest the team has played poorly.

Our defense, midfield and attack has alot of problems. To advance in World Cup qualifying especially in away games you have to be tight at the back, and we've been conceded basically in everygame we've played away and the attack has not produced alot of goals with the exception of the St Vincent game recently and mi nuh rate that game.

Comment

Originally posted by Warlord View Post
      Our defense, midfield and attack has alot of problems. To advance in World Cup qualifying especially in away games you have to be tight at the back, and we've been conceded basically in everygame we've played away and the attack has not produced alot of goals with the exception of the St Vincent game recently and mi nuh rate that game.
      you've stated among other things, the team has played poorly... defense, midfield and attack has problems... i have question for you... what is your recommendation... thanks...
      'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

you've stated among other things, the team has played poorly... defense, midfield and attack has problems... i have question for you... what is your recommendation... thanks...
        Baddaz...first order of the day for me would be to fire Simoes and his coaching staff if I was in a position to do so but there is no time for that now.

The Bahamas tie on paper we should get through without a problem, but come semifinal round just note that should we get that far, we will have one or more of these teams...USA, Mexico, Honduras, Canada, Haiti, Panama and possiblyCosta Rica in our group. There is no easy football games after Bahamas.

Now u asked what would my recommendations be. I would bring in a new coach and 2 assistants. One of those assistants would be working with our youth team development from now and beyond SA. The head coach would work strictly with the senior team set-up with one foreign assistant and one local asistant who is young and can learn. His job solely would be to get us to South Africa.

Comment

lol... and many (maybe you included) think simoes is short on time to know all the players and develop the chemistry... yet you would want a new coach with even less time afforded, with the sole responsibilty to get us to south africa... i am confused...

seems as if you just dont like simoes for no other reason other than just not liking him... sounds like you are reaching...

Comment

lol... thanks for the info... it should have read grenadians then... cool breeze...

Comment

lol... and many (maybe you included) think simoes is short on time to know all the players and develop the chemistry... yet you would want a new coach with even less time afforded, with the sole responsibilty to get us to south africa... i am confused...

seems as if you just dont like simoes for no other reason other than just not liking him... sounds like you are reaching...
              Yes he is short on time to have a squad ready and sort out the problems before the semi final round. That I believe starts in October which leaves him with basically 4 months which i highly doubt he would do.

Yes the goal is SA but if a new TD failed in that bid but stayed along and helped harness our younger players and got them ready for 2014 I wouldnt be disappointed because it is a step in the right direction.

Comment

and, mi trini, yuh really tink simoes going stick around if wi nuh get pass bahamas?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                  and, mi trini, yuh really tink simoes going stick around if wi nuh get pass bahamas?
                  who a trini? u neva read mi post dem?

Comment

Originally posted by Warlord View Post
                    who a trini? u neva read mi post dem?

Yuh stay deh follow up Mosiah!!!
                    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
                    X