what a set a peeple fi panic... any team can lose

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what a set a peeple fi panic... any team can lose

at anytime... jamaica losing to grenada in a friendly, although not the preferred outcome is not the worst that could happen... i just saw brazil lose to venezuela... does it mean brazil is a terrible team... does it mean venezuela is better than brazil... all it means is venezuela was better on that day... same with the grenada... simoes is working on his team... finding the right players for the right positions and the right situations... the forumites just need to be patient... simoes will have things in place when the qualifiers starts... he has more tools at his disposal now than he did in his previous stint... watch jamaica pull off the surprise and make it to africa... i know i am being optimistic... its the way i am...
    'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

check this out. It bun mi say we lose but when last we win a game away from home?

After playing 3 games in such a short period of time and travelling it must have been very hard on them. I can bet no indept study was done on the players for this friendly. A bet you next time Roberts will have a harder time.

I trust that Simoes is going to use this as a rallying cry and man a go decide if they want to be a part or just fi the ride. It is a good wake up call at the right time, let us see if them go back to sleep or step up.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
      After playing 3 games in such a short period of time and travelling it must have been very hard on them. I can bet no indept study was done on the players for this friendly. A bet you next time Roberts will have a harder time.
      i am sure the travelling and the amount of games played a role in the performance... i dont think much attention and focus was placed on the grenadines... simoes went there to win first... his secondary priority was to see his team and different players in varying roles... his team didnt win but i am sure he learnt more about his team and how he will use the players going forward... i dont even think he gave a moment of his time to looking at the grenadines team...

Comment

Baddaz , baddaz , baddaz.
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

x, mi know how yuh stay awready... a whole heap a tings need fi factor in de ball game... yuh gwine si de results when the qualifier starts...

Comment

if it was livafool him woulda be more philosophical...after all EVERYyear dem a guh win premiership and...nutten! den him start next year again...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

but wid de reggae boyz x wear him heart pon him sleeve... him nuh know nuttem bout philosophical... iz win win win win win win and more win... nutten else matters... yuh nuh si how him seh him embarass cause jamaica lose... him nuh juss disappointed, him embarass... LOL...

Comment

Originally posted by Baddaz View Post
                at anytime... jamaica losing to grenada in a friendly, although not the preferred outcome is not the worst that could happen... i just saw brazil lose to venezuela... does it mean brazil is a terrible team... does it mean venezuela is better than brazil... all it means is venezuela was better on that day... same with the grenada... simoes is working on his team... finding the right players for the right positions and the right situations... the forumites just need to be patient... simoes will have things in place when the qualifiers starts... he has more tools at his disposal now than he did in his previous stint... watch jamaica pull off the surprise and make it to africa... i know i am being optimistic... its the way i am...

Jamaica isnt Brazil and vice versa. This team has not gotten better and the deficiencies havent been addressed either. I doubt anyone is panicking but you must face reality wit what we have.

If Simoes is still experimenting with players weeks before qualifiers start, what does that tell you? He himself doesnt have answers and is gambling.

Comment

At least with Rafa ,Arse & Fergie , U can see the idea.With Rene im outta idea.
                  THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

what did you think about him in the '98 campaign?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Warlord View Post
                      If Simoes is still experimenting with players weeks before qualifiers start, what does that tell you? He himself doesnt have answers and is gambling.
                      it tells me that simoes has a lot of tools and is using his time to assess which tool is more efficient to do the different jobs... it is unrealistic to expect ANY coach to have the answers in such a short timeframe, looking at so many different players with different skill sets, experience and temperament..

Comment

I dont think we should panic but we should not loose to Grenada. I was listening the game and the commnetators spoke of the non productive square passing of the team and I think that is an area we need to improve. Possession without penetration is like fore play without sex.. a waste of time.. Man fi score and players must be accountable.. I am sorry we should approach the game with the intent to win every signle game and fear loosing.. this group is not there yet but we cant throw out the baby with the bath water..

Comment

amen...

Originally posted by OJ View Post
                          this group is not there yet but we cant throw out the baby with the bath water..
                          thats the point...

Comment

Who never play ball can talk. Mi remember inna college I use to come up your way for some games on weekends. We play sat and then play sunday again and I can tell you more times the second game is a Killer so I know what it can be playing Trinidad and then catching the flight to play two days later, settling in hotel etc when you have a fresh Grenada team.

It shouldn't be an excuse but a the reality.
                            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Baddaz, I don't mean to be picky but the "Grenadines" is part of St Vincent; we don't want to trample on the sensibilities of our small island bredren.

Nonetheless we should have been all over Grenada, but I agree with your rationalization... they were certainly more up for the game; small axe cut down big tree, that's what we need to take from this, we can achieve what we conceive.

pr
                              Peter R

Comment

Working...
                              X