AC Milan and ADe Bayor. This is how confidently one transact

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AC Milan and ADe Bayor. This is how confidently one transact

business. Galliani really nuh rap up or ramp, straight shooter if there is one.

Buckle down GUNNERS!!!

Milan pushing for Ade move
    by Laurent Picard, 11 June 2008
    Have your say Read comments

Related Stories

Arsenal striker Emmanuel Adebayor is nearing a move to Serie A giants Milan, according to vice-president Adriano Galliani.

The Togolese’s agent Stephane Courbis reportedly met with Milan general director Ariedo Braida on Tuesday to speak about the Gunner’s future.

When asked by setantasports.com to confirm the report, the representative refused to comment.

The Rossoneri are in search of a new attacker, having lost Ronaldo due to injury and allowed Alberto Gilardino to move to Fiorentina.

Adebayor and Chelsea’s Didier Drogba are now at the top of Milan’s shopping list, as they understand they cannot match Barcelona’s demands for Samuel Eto’o.

Galliani has revealed for the first time that the San Siro outfit have informed Arsenal about their interest in their top striker, and are waiting for an answer.

"We have written to Arsenal to tell them that we are interested to make a deal with Adebayor,” Galliani told Milan Channel. “But they have not responded yet.

“Barcelona got back to us for Eto'o, but we believe his price is too high.

“We are waiting to see what we can do with Chelsea for Drogba.”

Galliani has dismissed Milan’s interest in Stuttgart’s Mario Gomez and Tottenham’s Dimitar Berbatov, said Barcelona’s Ronaldinho and Chelsea's Andriy Shevchenko are not done deals, but confirmed that Adebayor, Eto’o and Drogba are top targets for the Italian side.

"Gomez and Berbatov are unlikely, Ronaldinho and Shevchenko we are not sure about. I think it is fair to say that our choice will fall on one of Drogba, Adebayor and Eto'o.”
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...w-kit-0708.gif the wisdom and courage of my mind and the strength and vigour of my body", to enable them to enjoy a better life. I ask God's blessings on our nation. I ask for His guidance on the government that I will lead as we face the challenges of the future. I know that we can't even walk without Him holding our hands. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...aa20b58a33.gif

3 africans.......paradigm shift?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

why would arsenal sell?

Comment

ADE aint going nowhere !!! Mi seh suh !!
        Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

Working...
        X