Reggae Boyz need some Hue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reggae Boyz need some Hue

Let me hope Rene does not make the same mistake like his predecessor Laza and call the man when it is too late. Call Hue now!!!
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

In my opinion Hue deserves a call to the squad. I am sure he can make a contribution whether as a starter or coming off the bench. BTW radiojamaica reported that Jason Roberts scored a brace for Grenada. Those of us who have seen him destroy premiership defenders in the past are not too surprised.

Comment

One of the problems as I see it was attitude, and we underachieved. The RBZ were not interested in competing and they brought their 'C' game.
      Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

True we should have done better. Hope it is lesson learned. The goal scorers were Josephs and Roberts. Grenada's 2 "star" players doing their thing.

Comment

Think we need to start a Hue campaign agin. I think JA foes better with him playing. Simoes talking about Kelly who can't even make the Harbor View Bench..Hue needs to get a look in the side..we need is attacking skills

Comment

some ...colour?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Thank God I have found other things to occupy my time!

Check with RF. He has some experience with campaigns and Jerry is him fellow parishioner.

Good luck!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Yes, figuratively speaking. Jermaine would certainly add some color to this side.
                "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Funny how I didn't hear a peep
                  about Hue's performance in the second leg DC game, yet couple days later
                  I heard shouts for him to be called for national duty. We still look at football from a high school perspective (friends and family should play).

Yes Ja should have disposed of grenada but it did not happen. It's up to the coaching staff to sort out what went wrong.

When Brasil tours and sputter some times against a minnow, do they destroy the team and start afresh? learn from the champions.

Comment

I know. Tappa use to perform brilliantly every time. Why Hue cyaan do dat tuh?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I do not care what anybody else say but Jermaaine Hue belong

in this squad unless he brings a negative vibes in the camp . A player of his potential belong in this squad even if we have to send him a sligoville fi go train with the soldiers.

Simoes need to speak out or Hue need to speak out because he can change a game within 15 minutes and there is not much player that can do that right now. No player in the squad have a better placement of the ball than Jermaine Hue in free kicks situation.

Are we going to wait until there is a little hope before we bring the man in to work miracles like the last campaign.

Comment

Working...
                      X