Rene doesnt have a clue and will never have a clue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rene doesnt have a clue and will never have a clue

The clue left in 98.Regressive stubborn coach.Jamaica needs two things a striker or two and a midfielder or two.

Grenada, we normally beat Grenada with our local team, but cannot with a full strenghth team.

How will we cope with Honduras , Mex and Canada? with no strikers and midfield, he is busy looking for a defensive midfielder ?

Priorities screwed up, Marshall & Austin cant cut it, he is willing to blood a 19 year old?
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Yuh A Mad Man...

Comment

I am glad that he doesnot have a clue because those that

have a clue never even take us out of the 1st round of world cup qualifying.

Unnu si dung and mek clueless Boxhill reck our program and now a seh our most successful coach is clueless.

Yu a real mad man to r...

Comment

Okay so call back Nandi and
        things will be okay? Boss from mi hear yuh call Austin name, mi know
        yuh nuh serious.

Comment

LEAVE LOWE OUTTA DIS , MEK IM CRASH & BURN LIKE C.B /LAZA WID FULLER , KING .

And of course the certain one.Its a PR move by the JFF , bring back Simoes so corporate Jamaica pour in a couple dollars , problem is you have to have a winning team.

Rene nuh ave a clue, so im draw fe the tiyad and proven failures mixed with an aging crop, a reciepe for certain failure.

If Rene/Burrell =JFF ave sense im draw a master card , tell corporate Jamaica he will be the technical director and put in Gamma or Clovis as coach.

A formula gauranteed to rake in the money for the program.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

x... i think you are premature in your assessment... give simoes some time... like me seh before, mi know how passionate yuh get bout de ball... an me know how yuh can reason when yuh want to... suh causen seh mi all a yuh sides dem, mi know seh a juss upset yuh upset wid the lack of wins... nuh watch nutten, everyting aguh criss soon...
            'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

Baddaz , baddaz , baddaz , time is of the essence , a minute a go we had the headlines ,team - gel now we have the headlines embarrasing from the same man .

Yuh know wha outta respect for the Simonites , I will desist from any Rene post until , until , until juss until.

Comment

x... a team can still gel and lose... its not out of the ordinary... they were playing the third game, two on the road days in between... they could be tired and flat... those things will happen... its not as if they had to play for their life in that game... sometimes teams will get up for other teams, perhaps like the grenadines did... jamaica had already scored and relaxed...

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
                  Baddaz , baddaz , baddaz , time is of the essence , a minute a go we had the headlines ,team - gel now we have the headlines embarrasing from the same man .

Yuh know wha outta respect for the Simonites , I will desist from any Rene post until , until , until juss until.

Well said. That is why he is clueless. He has no answers but hopes. Just look at his team selection and you will have your answer. Fuller and Burton should be no where near this team. Not only them, there are a few more but I wont name any names. Why is Teafore Bennett missing from this team? I know some will say he plays in Africa but he fits this team style of play alot better than Fuller.

Comment

i will say one thing.....the man took us to france 1998 against ALL odds. i will give him the benefit of the doubt. as fans we have the right to quibble, but we should not quibble for quibble's sake....

he has been in the job for 6 months but this last few weeks is the first time he has had the squad together.

if he is to make mistakes, it is better to make them now when it does not matter....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                      i will say one thing.....the man took us to france 1998 against ALL odds. i will give him the benefit of the doubt. as fans we have the right to quibble, but we should not quibble for quibble's sake....

he has been in the job for 6 months but this last few weeks is the first time he has had the squad together.

if he is to make mistakes, it is better to make them now when it does not matter....
                      Amen fi dat!

A voice of reason.
                      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post

Gamma, France 98 was a decade ago. Simoes did take us there and I for one will always be greatful of that feat but we have regressed while other CFU and Concacaf teams have surged ahead.

I dont think the deficiencies I talked about as far as his coaching and team selection is illegitimate. It is a major concern moving forward especially in light of the fact that he continues to use some players who are not of international standard with the qualifiers so close.

You said if he (simoes) is to make mistakes, he should do so now, do you know what time it is? At this stage, we should not be struggling to beat CFU teams. Take heed... other CFU nations have been developing their youth players over the last little while. Trini dem a play one bag a youth gainst we play wid top players but couldnt beat them and Grenada.

Now I agree Simoes has only been here 6 mths but his job is to take us to South Africa and get the best players to help in the process. So far he has not done that, and the team is actually not any better since his arrival. We have goal scoring problems, our defence is still weak and no creativity in midfield.

Comment

Losing to Grenada should always be a legitimate concern, doing so on the eve of the crucial games is as bad as it gets.
                          Getting the Boyz to WC98 in itself doesn't form or even suggest a pattern, how many countries he qualified.. since?
                          Usually when one find themself hoping lightening will strike the same place twice it is a sure sign of desperation, and it goes against the natural order of things;the young replacing the old.
                          Perhaps the fact that Simoes didn't know who Pennant was suggest he is less likely to work with a team abound with UB40 players.A coach that doesn't watch the English leagues.

Blessed

Comment

Look, when I argued for squad preparation in lieu of squad selection regarding the Brazil tour, you said we have time.At this late stage, the squad isn't there yet, hence?

Blessed

Comment

rockman, there is still time to get it all together... no need to panic... somewhat difficult to prepare a squad if you dont know who will figure in the coach's plans...

Comment

Working...
                              X