No announcement yet.

Simoes must go

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sine I dont have aclue and you do, share it jackass. We just mauled St.Vincent by 5 goals the other day, and will do it agaian of we played tomorrow. You have Trini conections, so i really not surprised at your "crab inna barrel" mentality. People like you live for days like these. Enjoy yourself, because days like these come around only oncein a blue moon.
    Last edited by Reggae-Fan; June 12, 2008, 09:11 AM.
    President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

who the F is CB, and why are we still calling his name? What is CB's highest achievement for the 30 odd years he's been involved with Ja's football? Didnt CB just fail miserably with Caymans? Youy think a man like that can do anything for Jamaica's football?

I suppose you still believe Crenston is the best man for the JFF presidency too right?
      President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

CB failed with Cayman -

Again, compare apples with apples.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Reggae-Fan View Post
          who the F is CB, and why are we still calling his name? What is CB's highest achievement for the 30 odd years he's been involved with Ja's football? Didnt CB just fail miserably with Caymans? Youy think a man like that can do anything for Jamaica's football?

I suppose you still believe Crenston is the best man for the JFF presidency too right?
          How do you arrive at CB failing with Cayman?
          Questions: - The quality of the Cayman players? ...and with that quality which country's national team can they defeat? ...well? ...again, how do you arrive at CB failing with Cayman?
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Bleive it or not, CB might be a better fit for Cayman's p[rogram than Jamaica's. He probably would do well for Bermuda too.

Comment

Still failed Karl! Bermuda and Cayman in my mind are of the same football pedigree. In case you forgot, it was Bermuda that knocked Cayman out.

I suppose yo uare saying then that Carl borwn could coach Mexico to a world cup title? He couldnt do it with Jamaica.

Comment

I suppose yo uare saying then that Carl borwn could coach Mexico to a world cup title? He couldnt do it with Jamaica.
                I would love to see what Simoes would do if given the same level of support as CB.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Still failed Karl! Bermuda and Cayman in my mind are of the same football pedigree. In case you forgot, it was Bermuda that knocked Cayman out.

Mexico & CB: He would certainly have players who without coaching have the ability to destroy CONCACAF...even including the USA...so yes as things stand today he would reap much better results than when coaching Cayman or Jamaica!

RF: Even a novice racing driver will use a Formula One car to defeat a Ford Focus with the Formula One driver expert at the wheels!
                  "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Sine I dont have aclue and you do, share it jackass. We just mauled St.Vincent by 5 goals the other day, and will do it agaian of we played tomorrow. You have Trini conections, so i really not surprised at your "crab inna barrel" mentality. People like you live for days like these. Enjoy yourself, because days like these come around only oncein a blue moon.

I see you have resorted to what illiterate people do when they cannot contribute constructively to a debate. That is start with name calling because thats the only way they can counter a debate

Not going to stoop to your level. Im beyond that and alot smarter. And further more boss...last time i checked being born in jamaica makes me jamaican first and foremost nuh matta if mi fadda come from Trini. u nuh betta than mi.

Furthemore, I want this team to succeed just as much as anyone else, but if u think that beating St Vincent by 5 goals is some kind of feat, go head and keep thinking that. That is the "crab in a barrel" mentality you just described. In case you didnt know, we are expected to beat teams like ST Vincent, but can you explain why we lose to Grenada and cannot beat a very young Trini team? Maybe u can also explain why Simoes said he felt embarassed after the Granada defeat.

While your at it, ask him for an autographed copy of his "Jesus Saves" Tshirt.

Comment

mi know dere was someting why mi spirit never tek fi warlord. couldn't quite put mi fingah pon it.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                        mi know dere was someting why mi spirit never tek fi warlord. couldn't quite put mi fingah pon it.

dem seh di most hated man is also di most envied. nuh suh it go!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                          It was probably his problem with Haitians who look like dem come fro Africa as opposed to Jamaicans who look like dem come from...... well you better mek him explain it.

Comment

Working...
                          X